Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Everton fan stabbed?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Liverpool fc fourm saying it's true :evil: Sad news!!

Re: Everton fan stabbed?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:53 pm

http://forums.liverpoolfc.tv/showthread.php?p=4850101

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:54 pm

With all the madness at sunderland as well, its like were turning the clock back to the 1980,s :(

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:58 pm

You could hear during the game the tannoy announcer saying Anfield Road was closed due to an incident.
Very sad news :cry:
I thought the mersey derby was a friendly affair between fans :o

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Typical of Liverpool, scum they are. Always be fond of the blade, dirty scouse bastards.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Bowmonster wrote:You could hear during the game the tannoy announcer saying Anfield Road was closed due to an incident.
Very sad news :cry:
I thought the mersey derby was a friendly affair between fans :o

Outside the King Harry pub??

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm

Everton fans on there board saying a group of them jumped 2 fans..DAD and son :evil:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Everton fans on there board saying a group of them jumped 2 fans..DAD and son :evil:

Any chance of link blue

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 pm

you could hear the tannoy announcments saying police incident outside.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Any chance of link blue[/quote]

http://www.evertonfc.com/forum/showthre ... ound-today this one says about a 60 year old man i really hope it's not true!!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm

Have always hated Liverpool and their fans absolute lowlife scum :evil:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm

except its not true

TonyBarretTimes Tony Barrett
Just spoke to police and they confirmed there have been no stabbings.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 pm

not true

http://twitter.com/#!/itv_news

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:25 pm

Surely the liverpool fans wouldn't admit if it wasn't true? :?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:28 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Typical of Liverpool, scum they are. Always be fond of the blade, dirty scouse bastards.

Shut the f**k up mate you havent got a f*cking clue about any of this. its rumours and thats the way it will stay untill the police confirm anything to stop f*cking slagging liverpool off when you dont even know the facts!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:35 pm

I haven't said it's true just sent the link saying what the Liverpool fourms are saying it's true not slaging them off.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:37 pm

bluebird16 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Typical of Liverpool, scum they are. Always be fond of the blade, dirty scouse bastards.

Shut the f**k up mate you havent got a f*cking clue about any of this. its rumours and thats the way it will stay untill the police confirm anything to stop f*cking slagging liverpool off when you dont even know the facts!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If you know anything about the history of Liverpool fans you'll know they have a history of using the blade, preferably a Stanley, rumour or not its a fact. I suppose it was a rumour that they tore up the place at Old Trafford last week as well.

Shouldnt you change your name to Scouse16.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:42 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
bluebird16 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If you know anything about the history of Liverpool fans you'll know they have a history of using the blade, preferably a Stanley, rumour or not its a fact. I suppose it was a rumour that they tore up the place at Old Trafford last week as well.

Well said Richard :lol: :ayatollah:
Tell your mate to stop using such foul language too in his posts :roll:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

How sad that is , whether he was a fan or not makes no difference whatsoever. Person or people that do that sort of thing deserve all they get.
Nowt to do with the game of football.
R.I.P. Lad
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I HOPE THEY CATCH THE SCUM THAT DID IT
Last edited by Grumpyguts on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:48 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:How sad that is , whether he was a fan or not makes no difference whatsoever. Person or people that do that sort of thing deserve all they get.
Nowt to do with the game of football.
R.I.P. Lad
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I didnt realise the lad was dead, how sad over a game of footy. My heart goes out to his family.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

i agree that whoever did it is scum and should be caught ! But i dont agree with people branding all the liverpool fans as scum. I dont think that's fair to be honest. Just my opinion.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:50 pm

bluebird16 wrote:

Hi Kenny :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Seems that no-one has died or been stabbed according to ITV News.

However I do agree that they are still a shower of scumbags. Never had anytim for them before and even less when they tried to pick a few of us off at Anfield a few years ago......until they realised the main stand was full of groups Cardiff :twisted:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm

The forum is now saying that the rumour is false

police have reported not arrests or injuries

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:54 pm

PtB wrote:Seems that no-one has died or been stabbed according to ITV News.

However I do agree that they are still a shower of scumbags. Never had anytim for them before and even less when they tried to pick a few of us off at Anfield a few years ago......until they realised the main stand was full of groups Cardiff :twisted:

Their horrible bastards and always quick to blame the rest of the world for their problems, still its a good excuse to go slashing other fans eh.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 pm

I apoligise for my misleading post obviously I was misinformed and passed it on in good faith.
Must say Ive never been more pleased to be wrong!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
PtB wrote:Seems that no-one has died or been stabbed according to ITV News.

Their horrible bastards and always quick to blame the rest of the world for their problems, still its a good excuse to go slashing other fans eh.

Makes a change from stealing cars etc.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:07 pm

BIGBLOO VANE wrote:I apoligise for my misleading post obviously I was misinformed and passed it on in good faith.
Must say Ive never been more pleased to be wrong!! :ayatollah:

Here, here. You'll get shot down(not a good choice of word to associate with scousers) for claiming a death of a Evertonian by the Stanleys.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:12 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
bluebird16 wrote:

they tore up the away end i know because i was there. its not different to what we do when we go swansea.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:14 pm

anyone notice the advertising boards at liverpool?? you see the usual ....maxi tyres , sky sports etc then STANLEY comes up, stays up abit too (stanley blades) , i thought that was abit mad