Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the JACKS were promoted and not us

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Be honest, How would you really feel.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If the JACKS were promoted and not us

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

f*cking gutted!!!!! and fuming that we fucked it up too!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Would not annoy me if they went.

There are 3 places available. It would annoy me if we didn't go up as our squad should get us up.

There would only be one thing better than us going up and that is BOTH of us going up.

Respect if they make it. Just proves what a team ethic and good scouting can do.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Gutted without doubt, but Premier League football for Swansea is unsustainable and even if they did an heroic first season survival they would be back in the Championship the season after that and we wouldn't here from them for another 30 years.

The fact is Cardiff City will make it to the Premier League one day soon and unlike many before us we do have the tools to become an established team in the top league. It might take a few attempts but we have much more potential than teams who have gone before us like Middlesbrough, Norwich and Southampton.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

would be gutted but begrudginlgy conragulate them.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Hopefully we both go up :ayatollah:
Even though i hate those down west with a passion it would be good to have a welsh team in the premier league :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

I cant even bear to think about that awful senario : :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:58 pm

I would be angry. My favourite scenario is that we go up this season, stay up and then the Jacks come up. And both of us battle it in the prem for a few years. It would really piss off A LOT of people having 2 Welsh clubs in the prem! :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 pm

i hope we go up and stay there and it comes out that huw jenkins really has screwed the jacks over and they are thrown into a few shitty leagues below merthyr :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 pm

Well I'm still of the opinion we wont go up. I've given my reasons for this and dont wish to go over old ground. However if the Jacks do go up I will feel angry not because its them but for the fact they will have done it by stealing an inch where we have failed by robbing a mile.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I would be angry. My favourite scenario is that we go up this season, stay up and then the Jacks come up. And both of us battle it in the prem for a few years. It would really piss off A LOT of people having 2 Welsh clubs in the prem! :lol:

hats off to you my friend. that sounds fooking great.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:42 pm

sa1 jack wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:I would be angry. My favourite scenario is that we go up this season, stay up and then the Jacks come up. And both of us battle it in the prem for a few years. It would really piss off A LOT of people having 2 Welsh clubs in the prem! :lol:

Don't get me wrong. I hate every single one of you dirty interbreeding gypos, but what's the point of hating you and looking forward to battering you if you arnt in the same division :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:46 pm

PhatFrog wrote:
sa1 jack wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I hate every single one of you dirty interbreeding gypos, but what's the point of hating you and looking forward to battering you if you arnt in the same division :lol:

fair enough.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:49 pm

Sick

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm

want us both to go up to be honest, gr8 for welsh footy

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:want us both to go up to be honest, gr8 for welsh footy

I just dont see this is great for Welsh footy argument sorry. I dont think it will make any more players. Most of the teams will be non Welsh and those Welsh who want to play football play football, prem teams or not. Acadamies are the only real way forward in my opinion. Not the glory of one or two seasons at the top. Just put my flack jacket on so shoot me down

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:25 pm

rb1976 wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:want us both to go up to be honest, gr8 for welsh footy

I just dont see this is great for Welsh footy argument sorry. I dont think it will make any more players. Most of the teams will be non Welsh and those Welsh who want to play football play football, prem teams or not. Acadamies are the only real way forward in my opinion. Not the glory of one or two seasons at the top. Just put my flack jacket on so shoot me down

well said :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:33 pm

i would be gutted
i remember 81 when they went up the bastards were a nightmare all of a sudden everyone in school was wearing black and white scarfs
people said it was good for welsh football back then
within 5 years All 4 welsh sides were in div 4 so how the f**k was it good for welsh football

BOLLOCKS TO THE JACKS

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Good luck to them! Would be great to see a Welsh club in the premiership at the end of the day. Never have considered them to be our main rivals anyway. Its Bristol City for me :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:38 pm

same here blue soul .... :ayatollah:

it's always a bit different for city fans living on the border towns like PT , Porthcawl . Maesteg and neath tho

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:same here blue soul .... :ayatollah:

it's always a bit different for city fans living on the border towns like PT , Porthcawl . Maesteg and neath tho

moz it was a mare
they finished 6th in div 1 and we got relegated can you imagine the grief we got
we lost a generation of city fans in maesteg
i even know one or two city fans who became jacks over night

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

sent you a PM maesteg . god knows if you ever recieve it tho :lol:

on a positive note maesteg city still have a good following from most border town places and i reckon we have pinched a few over the last few years what with our visit to wembley and play off attempts .don't forget people living in those border towns that i mentioned it's far easier to go to swansea than cardiff

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm

id kill myself

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Pig f*cking sick, they are cunts and they know they are.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:18 pm

barrybados_blue wrote:f*cking gutted!!!!! and fuming that we fucked it up too!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

again...

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:32 pm

Maddon wrote:Be honest, How would you really feel.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i would be gutted come and live in port talbot for a couple of weeks there you would really know how i would feel we wouldnt hear the last of it they still harp on about the last time they were in the top flight .

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:47 pm

The Douce wrote:id kill myself

Can you film it, in the bizzare off chance that it ever happens???