Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

people talking of plastic fans,but CCFC,

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:28 pm

surely this exactly what we want to become,the biggest team in football,people from newcastle,cornwall and london being bussed in to the stadium to watch cardiff city,this is what the premiership is all about,exposure,and with that comes the fans from acrossd britain.I take a u10s football team,boys wear tottenham,arsenal liverpool and city shirtsd trainning and if we get promoted itll be boys in the above named places wearing city shirts(hopefully),but what i am saying is that what is most annoying with "plastics"is exactly what CCFC will want. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: people talking of plastic fans,but CCFC,

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:31 pm

Know what you mean, we're talking loadsamoney, but I'd rather have all of the population of the CF postcode supporting us first! With obvious exceptions like exiles, you know, but not everybody in south wales is an exile!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:39 pm

krab wrote:surely this exactly what we want to become,the biggest team in football,people from newcastle,cornwall and london being bussed in to the stadium to watch cardiff city,this is what the premiership is all about,exposure,and with that comes the fans from acrossd britain.I take a u10s football team,boys wear tottenham,arsenal liverpool and city shirtsd trainning and if we get promoted itll be boys in the above named places wearing city shirts(hopefully),but what i am saying is that what is most annoying with "plastics"is exactly what CCFC will want. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Krab, plastics are franchise fc's

Not for me thanks.

Anyway more interesting hows your U10 team doing? what Club?

Could fix up some freindlies on my 3 g Astro if this bloody weather continues!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Daya wrote:
krab wrote:surely this exactly what we want to become,the biggest team in football,people from newcastle,cornwall and london being bussed in to the stadium to watch cardiff city,this is what the premiership is all about,exposure,and with that comes the fans from acrossd britain.I take a u10s football team,boys wear tottenham,arsenal liverpool and city shirtsd trainning and if we get promoted itll be boys in the above named places wearing city shirts(hopefully),but what i am saying is that what is most annoying with "plastics"is exactly what CCFC will want. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Krab, plastics are franchise fc's

Not for me thanks.

Anyway more interesting hows your U10 team doing? what Club?

Could fix up some freindlies on my 3 g Astro if this bloody weather continues!

heath park rangers sorry so long since we played they are u11s :D

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Being 3rd and getting 12,000 a week will look stupid then we'd moan about having shit fans can't win :lol: