Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How can you get tickets already and

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:27 pm

they haven`t gone on sale for swansea it beats me... it disgusting how the supporters club and the forum bus be allowed to book them, they should be made to queue up like everyone else. I`ve been to over 10 away games so far and may not get a ticket :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: How can you get tickets already and

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Mount Blue wrote:they haven`t gone on sale for swansea it beats me... it disgusting how the supporters club and the forum bus be allowed to book them, they should be made to queue up like everyone else. I`ve been to over 10 away games so far and may not get a ticket :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

im not entitled to 1,but i do agree with you mate. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Loyalty springs to mind !

If you have been to ten away games and you on the phone nice and prompt when they do go on sale you will get one as not all 2000 that qualify will be wanting them

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:34 pm

are you sure about that......??? im not

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

[quote="Mount Blue"]are you sure about that......??? im not[/quote

Positive and as you know you have to go the bus then why not contact Vince and ask him to go on one of his buses !

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Mount Blue wrote:are you sure about that......??? im not

simple book at supporters club tuesday night - stoke home or before with vince its a bubble game why you threating for :roll:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:51 pm

Because it's a bubble trip, the club rely on the travel club members to provide the majority of the transport as they do for most away games, those people who do not use coaches and travel independently can book on with and use any of the travel club organisers of which there are now quite a few covering the vast majority of areas the City fans come from.

Those choosing not to travel with any of these coaches are then left to book on one of the club coaches that they will lay on.
I am sure it would be easier for the club if all the coaches being run to the Swansea game were run and organised by travel club members, it will be less work for them and less hassle.

The variety of people and choice of coaches organised by the travel club, will cover the full gambit, ranging from pop and crisps to "reformed battle buses :lol: " but if you still feel none of these suits your requirements then you will need to book thru the club.

If you are from Mountain Ash, why not book with the travel club rep in that area, you can then get a local pick up, rather than make your own way don to the club. :old:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

who`s threatening mallo????

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Thanks Gwyn, Live in cardiff formerly from Mountain ash

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Threating not threatening haha :oops: :oops: im going blind

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Rhonnda busses,Bridgend,Cardiff unoffical coaches theirs loads to start going with

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:42 pm

[quote="Mount Blue"]they haven`t gone on sale for swansea it beats me... it disgusting how the supporters club and the forum bus be allowed to book them, they should be made to queue up like everyone else. I`ve been to over 10 away games so far and may not get a ticket :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quot

All the travel clubs will have an allocation as it is a full bubble and convey. I suggest becoming a member of the supporters club,travel with Dibs Tours or TIT Travel if you really want to go to the game as Carls bouch is already full :ayatollah: