Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Quote Counting - this board

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Does it do your head in when you go to post and cant because 3 quotes have already taken place?

Re: Quote Counting - this board

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:03 pm

No.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:No.

thats because you cant count.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Mind you its helpful when you are checking the board on your phone as it keeps it short.

On the other hand all the stickies etc.. mean you have to scroll through 1/2 a page to get to the main posts.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Daya wrote:Does it do your head in when you go to post and cant because 3 quotes have already taken place?

Not at all. The whole idea of a 3-quote count is that when quoting something, you're referring to a specific part. If the part isn't specific enough in 3 quotes, make more posts or sort yourself out ;)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Mind you its helpful when you are checking the board on your phone as it keeps it short.

On the other hand all the stickies etc.. mean you have to scroll through 1/2 a page to get to the main posts.

Good point Tim, must be honest dont look on the phone much.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Daya wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Mind you its helpful when you are checking the board on your phone as it keeps it short.

I'm such a sad f'cker that I check them when i'm sat around the pool on holiday :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Daya wrote:

I'm such a sad f'cker that I check them when i'm sat around the pool on holiday :lol:

put me hands up to that one!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Daya wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:No.

thats because you cant count.

:lol: :lol: Fair play

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm

line up some tatties on your draining board.... 1.....2......3......4 :lol: :lol:

Do you wear a pinny?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:17 pm

50 50 about this limit of 3 quotes.

Its a pain in the arse when you get hundreds of quotes in a post like on the CCMB board. Its even worse though when you get guys who leave out a [ because they dont know how the quote system works. Nothing worse than seeing a load of quotes as if they are a normal post.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Daya wrote:Does it do your head in when you go to post and cant because 3 quotes have already taken place?

yes :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Casual wrote:

yes :lol:

Yes mate :evil: :lol: