Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAM HAMMAM and the transfer window

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:54 pm

I think he would in our position had looked and seen it as a window of opportunity and would have brought in up to 3 or 4 quality players in by now for the final push to the promised land, maybe he is the difference CCFC needs. Simply a football man, perhaps all is not lost yet as we have another 2 weeks left but I fear if it were left to the Malaysians we'll be left with "has beens" or anything on the cheap.

Re: SAM HAMMAM and the transfer window

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:01 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I think he would in our position had looked and seen it as a window of opportunity and would have brought in up to 3 or 4 quality players in by now for the final push to the promised land, maybe he is the difference CCFC needs. Simply a football man, perhaps all is not lost yet as we have another 2 weeks left but I fear if it were left to the Malaysians we'll be left with "has beens" or anything on the cheap.

you bloody trouble maker you! - behave and show loyal blind faith to the kings from Malaysia and buy cosway!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Yeah, driving the debt levels even further up as he went :roll:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Why are people afraid to question the motives of the Malaysians, ok we are forever in their "debt" for saving us. But I can guarantee it was not for the love of the club, they seen a investment and its as simple as that as they are business people with no connection or affiliation for the game or the club.

All Im saying is that if Sam was on-board as a football man he would have gone shit or bust in this situation and brought quality in for the push, thats the difference we are missing.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I think he would in our position had looked and seen it as a window of opportunity and would have brought in up to 3 or 4 quality players in by now for the final push to the promised land, maybe he is the difference CCFC needs. Simply a football man, perhaps all is not lost yet as we have another 2 weeks left but I fear if it were left to the Malaysians we'll be left with "has beens" or anything on the cheap.

Yeah maybe he would....he'd have to take us further into debt but why not!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:59 pm

In todays football to be sucsessfull u go in debt look at Man U and others in the Prem but it can go wrong it did for Sam with us and look at Leeds with Ridsdale and look at Portsmouth so its a massive gamble

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:03 pm

valleyrambill wrote:In todays football to be sucsessfull u go in debt look at Man U and others in the Prem but it can go wrong it did for Sam with us and look at Leeds with Ridsdale and look at Portsmouth so its a massive gamble

by saying go wrong you mean gone well?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Why are people afraid to question the motives of the Malaysians, ok we are forever in their "debt" for saving us. But I can guarantee it was not for the love of the club, they seen a investment and its as simple as that as they are business people with no connection or affiliation for the game or the club.

All Im saying is that if Sam was on-board as a football man he would have gone shit or bust in this situation and brought quality in for the push, thats the difference we are missing.

Unfortunately, Sam went 'shit or bust' years ago spending millions and making
Stoke look like mugs by buying all their fans heroes....

Cardiff City ended up with mega egg on the face, look at Stoke now!!!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Thats why we are in the shit were in :)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Why are people afraid to question the motives of the Malaysians, ok we are forever in their "debt" for saving us. But I can guarantee it was not for the love of the club, they seen a investment and its as simple as that as they are business people with no connection or affiliation for the game or the club.

to be fair he was nearly there too// what position was the Club when he left/forced out? rather like Devon loch in the national.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:08 pm

So what is the alternative without blaming the manager as it looks certain the Malaysians have backtracked on their promise to fund DJ in this window.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:52 pm

you are having a laugh?? sam would have gone shit or bust hey??? well im not sure where you ave been hiding but sam went shit or bust a few years ago and we are still in the shit because of it.. (although others aint helped)

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:

you are having a laugh?? sam would have gone shit or bust hey??? well im not sure where you ave been hiding but sam went shit or bust a few years ago and we are still in the shit because of it.. (although others aint helped)

No Jinx your reading it wrong or I mislead, I mean if Sam was on-board along side with the Malaysians he would have got some quality in by now. By cheek, know how in football & his connections. Im saying he is the missing link as the Malaysians are not football people and Jenkins in all fairness to him aint got a clue, he aint been in the game long enough to have them connections.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
jinks/cwm wrote:

No Jinx your reading it wrong or I mislead, I mean if Sam was on-board along side with the Malaysians he would have got some quality in by now. By cheek, know how in football & his connections. Im saying he is the missing link as the Malaysians are not football people and Jenkins in all fairness to him aint got a clue, he aint been in the game long enough to have them connections.

i can see where your coming from :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:

And yet most of us are asking the Malysians to do the same. :!:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

And yet most of us are asking the Malysians to do the same. :!:

Tunnel Vision Syndrome

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 pm

Yes and got us into more debt in the process :roll: