Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2 players

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 am

been watching the city for many a year,this must be our best chance ever to finish in the top 2.all this transfer talk about routledge vaughan another left back and so on i dont think these are important right now.i believe if jones knows anything about football and i know many fellow bluebirds think otherwise we need 2 players one is a centre half sum1 who can talk and organise the back 4 i feel sorry for hudson hes been our best player this year hes had many a different partner playing along side him, was jones to quick too off load gerrard?my answer is a big yes gerrard was loud and maybe some people at the club didnt like him but one thing he was a winner.now jones must go out and replace now. the second player we need is a right horrible centre midfield player whos going to sit in front of our back 4 win tackles and dish it out abit you look wat we got mcphail give him time he will pass you to death you dont get time in this division whittingham another likes time dont get it in this division and then we got oli a great man who loves playing for cardiff and loves our fans the best form hes been in was when drinkwater was along side him (danny got injured we havnt really seen him at his best and i know dannys abit homesick ) oli to nice he tackles players and then wants to pick them up and dust them down no way his he an holding midfield player he should be getting into the box and scoring goals or upsetting the other teams defence you wouldnt want him running at you. ive seen on this forum micheal brown not a player i like why cus he horrible but thats the type of player we need our midfield is to soft. no transfer fee maybe high wages but thats the road the club has gone for years.come on jones go and get these 2 players whoever they are in time for next saturday.do you think im right.come on fellow bluebirds lets make some noise your club needs you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 2 players

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:58 am

Very good post 100% agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:08 am

es we need to get these players in if not we are not showing our ambition to ensure we get to the promised land!! most of the other top clubs are signing players up!1 we should be to!! but lets try and be patient!! i'm sure we will see some players come in next week i hope!! :ayatollah: and hopefully we will keep hold of bothroyd!!

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:28 am

Good post, & very interesting. Hopefully the positions you mentioned that need strengthing are being dealt with by DJ.
I live in hope!