Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pardew in Bothroyd hint

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 97,00.html

Re: Pardew in Bothroyd hint

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:49 pm

Bothroyd may be someone that Pardew admires but no-one in the footballing world admires, or ever has done, the work done by Alan Pardew, awful awful manager

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 am

BluBluBluArmy wrote:Bothroyd may be someone that Pardew admires but no-one in the footballing world admires, or ever has done, the work done by Alan Pardew, awful awful manager

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandfather was a proffesional footballer. He played for Charlton. For this reason I've always followed them. He wasn't that bad here. I still think he's a bag of shite though :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:26 am

BluBluBluArmy wrote:Bothroyd may be someone that Pardew admires but no-one in the footballing world admires, or ever has done, the work done by Alan Pardew, awful awful manager

They have actually

Jason Bowen and Andy Legg both liked Pardew. He was reserve team manager at Reading when they were there. Yhe then team manager the late Tommy Burns fell out with Bowe,n Legg and a few other players and they had to take training sessions run by Pardew. When he took over as manager after Burns left, He said how he would have liked to have kept them both, bu they bhad by that time moved to us,

I recall one or both of them saying that they got on well with Pardew.