Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just back as for today ......

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:31 pm

not a bad day

before anyone sayes it yes i know it was a kick in the teeth last min goal and all that.. To be honest if they had scored any earlyer i belive they would of gone on to win the game.

i would of snapped your hands off for a point before the game so overall happy.( well more than i was coming back form ipswich)

Parkin looks solid and f**k me i would not want to be in goals with him shooting at me, i have never seen anyone spank a ball that hard. Not the most mobile person i have ever seen but you get what you pay for a BEAST upfront, just ask the advertising hordings he destroyed.

whits for me today went missing far to many times, yes naylor can make some mistakes but guys you have to get off his back i almost felt sorry for the guy at one point. HE IS IN BLUE SHIRT SUPPORT THE MAN

chops NEVER stopped running

Bellas runs but no final product

Olly - what can i say world class at the start of the season, poor again today . just stick to the simple ball

kev at center back just works simple as that

keeper did ok

burke looked very good when he came on

Parkin - BEAST simple as that

hudson - solid

Quinn - getting better each game

macka - steady not real flare today

will i go back probably no, am i glad i went yes

up the city

SMITHY :ayatollah:

Re: just back as for today ......

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Cheers Smithy, at least youve come back happier than I expected :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: just back as for today ......

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Smithy, at least youve come back happier than I expected :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

feed the beast and he will score feed the beast and he will score :D :ayatollah: take a point long day !