Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEXT WEEK NEWCASTLE

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Hope to finalise a deal with Jay according to their Newcastle UTD message board! Hopefully this won't happen and he will help us gain promotion to dream land!!! I think we must risk him walking in summer as he could certainly help us gain automatic.

Re: NEXT WEEK NEWCASTLE

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32530

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Yeah I read that annis before cheers for that, but didn't realise that they were hoping to finalise the deal next week. Do u think routledge will be part of the deal? If it happens.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

JONESY SORT EM OUT, JONESY JONESY SORT EM OUT :(

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm

wchurchblue wrote:Yeah I read that annis before cheers for that, but didn't realise that they were hoping to finalise the deal next week. Do u think routledge will be part of the deal? If it happens.

I did say in one of my other posts talks will continue this Monday, lets hope City Resist.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

but i feel by the way DJ talks about it is like he would just like to cash in. he do always say, no player is bigger than the club

maybe jay wants to stay, but does cardiff?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wchurchblue wrote:Yeah I read that annis before cheers for that, but didn't realise that they were hoping to finalise the deal next week. Do u think routledge will be part of the deal? If it happens.

I did say in one of my other posts talks will continue this Monday, lets hope City Resist.

They should or they're fools. Also it wouldn't fit in well with our overall "shit or bust " policy.