Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morrison

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Jonesy! Sign him up! Jonesy Jonesy sign him up!!!

Money talks - he fits the bill big time for us...if the Malaysians backed it I honestly believe it would be the bit of business that would secure promotion

Re: Steve Morrison

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:Jonesy! Sign him up! Jonesy Jonesy sign him up!!!

Money talks - he fits the bill big time for us...if the Malaysians backed it I honestly believe it would be the bit of business that would secure promotion

Can he defend? :) :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm

Jon Parkin

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Agree with both of you tbh, but i posted on the assumption Jay leaves and favouring the 'we'll score more than you approach'...we shud go up in style!!! Ha :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:55 pm

We dont need more strikers :x

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

We dont need more strikers :x

Ours aint scoring though (notconsidering Jay of course)...jurys obv still out on Parkin because hes only had 90 mins for us, but hes never been prolific. Goals are the only things that will take us up