Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our part owners are.............

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm

just as full of shit as the riddler!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

No ambition,no backing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Our part owners are.............

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:11 pm

Based on what at present?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm

i wouldnt put them in the same bracket as the riddler they kept us afloat!! but it does worry me all this talk of giving dj transfer funds if we were in the top 2!! now that has suddenly changed to not giving us transfer funds just willing to pay big wages for players coming here on loan or on a free!! :shock:
Last edited by brewer918 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm

piroteczz wrote:just as full of shit as the riddler!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

You may regret this post when you sober up mate...if you remember it that is because you've got to wrecked right up!!! Haha

Seriously though, you cant be serious? It can be bad enough turning on DJ now an again but the moment we turn on the saviours of our club thats the point we turn totally delerious

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:16 pm

based on the fact they have allowed our nearest rivals to secure a player that DJ targeted and also Carl posted back in november or december that he would be backed in the market if we were still in the top 2......as far as im concerned if we do get players towards the end of the january then they are the players at the bottom of DJs list and not the top....................Very poor!!!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 pm

They are obviously willing to part with cash if they offered it for Routledge and Vaughan. They have to do it wisely though and can't go thrwoing all their eggs into one basket. Do they give one club all the cash and bin moves for anyone else?

Think we have to be a bit sensible even though we are all disappointed that only one player has came in so far.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:17 pm

piroteczz wrote:just as full of shit as the riddler!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

They are doing a brilliant job. But until Sam, and then PMG are out of the
equation they are NOT going to spend millions on assets. Have faith

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:21 pm

piroteczz wrote:based on the fact they have allowed our nearest rivals to secure a player that DJ targeted and also Carl posted back in november or december that he would be backed in the market if we were still in the top 2......as far as im concerned if we do get players towards the end of the january then they are the players at the bottom of DJs list and not the top....................Very poor!!!!

have to say piroteczz the tone of some of your posts are a bit harsh and some times seems like you always winge!! but i have to agree with you on this. corrct me if i am wrong the malaysians said they would back dj with transfer funds if we were in top 2!! we have been in the top 2 but no funds have come in!! now it seems like there are no funds just willing to pay big wages!! giving a transfer fund to dj isnt the same what so ever as a paying big wages!! we are not going to get these descent players by big wages to start with we need funds to but these big players then the big wages can kick in!!

rant over!!

I just feel this is the strongest chance of automatic and we are throwin it away............DJ will say "We lost promotion in january" If we have billionaires as owners then 2million for routledge and 1million for vaughan is nothin!!!!!!!!!!!Im starting to lose faith at this present moment in time!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone attribute a comment to the Malaysians saying this?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:27 pm

have to say piroteczz the tone of some of your posts are a bit harsh and some times seems like you always winge!! but i have to agree with you on this. corrct me if i am wrong the malaysians said they would back dj with transfer funds if we were in top 2!! we have been in the top 2 but no funds have come in!! now it seems like there are no funds just willing to pay big wages!! giving a transfer fund to dj isnt the same what so ever as a paying big wages!! we are not going to get these descent players by big wages to start with we need funds to but these big players then the big wages can kick in!!

rant over!![quote][/quote

I am a very harsh person and i never mean to winge but i am strong with my comments and i am my own person. nobody will ever tell me what i can and cant do cos at the end of the day i will do what i want but its slighty irritating when a manager says he will be backed if he is in the top 2 in january and he is clearly not....Quote me CLEARLY BULLSHIT ON THE PART OF THE MALAYSIANS!!!!!!!!!!and i despise benders of the truth!!!!!!!]

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:24 am

There are also 16 days until the window closes and no one except DJ/VT/GJ really knows which players he wants and who he is talking to.

As DJ has made perfectly clear :twisted: he is not going to hold a press conference & announce which players he is after, lets leave it to those truly in the know and wait & see by month end if we do indeed get the investment we need

Keep the faith as there is never a dull moment following the City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:30 am

Idiot! We would be right in the shit if it wasnt for TG and VT.You should be thanking them not slagging them off!! :oops: :evil:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:30 am

billionair owners and we have spent 100k so much for the "be in the top two" millions we was told and posted by ppl on here before this month even started :lol: kind of makes u think :?