Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It took the Jacks today

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:53 pm

2 goals to even start a chant or a fukn song! Can anyone confirm what the attendance was also because it looked piss poor on the tele.

However, it pains me to say it - unless DJ finds the formula for us to move up a gear a fear theyre going to be ahead of us going into April/ May...

Im not sure if I could withstand the sort of shite we all know would be directed at us if that was the case...simpletons the lot of them

Re: It took the Jacks today

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:08 pm

and they had ticket offers on

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:10 pm

A poor Palace side made them look good too.

Don't worry, their form will dip big time, :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:17 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:A poor Palace side made them look good too.

hopefully

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:A poor Palace side made them look good too.

hopefully

Ill second that! :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm

They still looked incompetent in the final third. Had to rely on Pratley and two fortuitous penalties to seal the win against a side who really aren't good enough to be in the Championship right now. Swansea will probably make the playoffs and they might even win them but they won't get promoted automatically.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:26 pm

Zabier wrote:They still looked incompetent in the final third. Had to rely on Pratley and two fortuitous penalties to seal the win against a side who really aren't good enough to be in the Championship right now. Swansea will probably make the playoffs and they might even win them but they won't get promoted automatically.

I fukn hope ur right...not that i care or take much notice of them, theyre just too close to ignore!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:
Zabier wrote:They still looked incompetent in the final third. Had to rely on Pratley and two fortuitous penalties to seal the win against a side who really aren't good enough to be in the Championship right now. Swansea will probably make the playoffs and they might even win them but they won't get promoted automatically.

I fukn hope ur right...not that i care or take much notice of them, theyre just too close to ignore!

In all seriousness though, I'd rather see Swansea go up than Leeds!!! :D

That might annoy some people but I hate Leeds more. At least with Swansea we're all Welsh. Leeds have absolutely nothing in common at all and they're such a bunch of... well... you know what they are!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:30 pm

shit game, shit fans, only one goal was gonna be in it but they were handed two dodgey pens

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 pm

My god you lot really are sad as f**k. We won today without getting out of 3rd gear. Now you lot are having a go because we only scored one goal from open play, there wasnt a full house and we didnt sing many songs. Get a grip you mugs, you lot should be walking this league with the players you have at your disposal this season, few more poor results and the pressure is really on you lot, a number of your first team arent even your players and how many of the rest will stick about if you f**k it up again.

We are exceeding all expectations this season and have got here by spending very little in comparison to others in this division you lot could learn a lot from us and you know it.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Jackbustard wrote:My god you lot really are sad as f**k. We won today without getting out of 3rd gear. Now you lot are having a go because we only scored one goal from open play, there wasnt a full house and we didnt sing many songs. Get a grip you mugs, you lot should be walking this league with the players you have at your disposal this season, few more poor results and the pressure is really on you lot, a number of your first team arent even your players and how many of the rest will stick about if you f**k it up again.

We are exceeding all expectations this season and have got here by spending very little in comparison to others in this division you lot could learn a lot from us and you know it.

Thanks for the update now f**k off the messageboard jack

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:12 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:My god you lot really are sad as f**k. We won today without getting out of 3rd gear. Now you lot are having a go because we only scored one goal from open play, there wasnt a full house and we didnt sing many songs. Get a grip you mugs, you lot should be walking this league with the players you have at your disposal this season, few more poor results and the pressure is really on you lot, a number of your first team arent even your players and how many of the rest will stick about if you f**k it up again.

Ha ha touchy aint we, you would swear you threw away 2 points in the last minute today and your local rivals went above you, oh hang on a minute............... :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Love the Blackpool Rocks bit jerk - who was it that beat you 5-0 to destroy any hope you had of making the play offs. Dear me, must do better if you are going to try and wind people up here.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:

Love the Blackpool Rocks bit jerk - who was it that beat you 5-0 to destroy any hope you had of making the play offs. Dear me, must do better if you are going to try and wind people up here.

We never deserved to be in the play offs last season and it wasnt the Blackpool result that ended our hopes it was one of many games in the run in that we fucked up. You on the other hand got turned over by them at Wembley at it cost you over £50 million and oh how I laughed.

Back to this season mush, we are above you and have already outplayed and beat you on your own patch. All this from a side who has spent next to nothing, you lot must be spewing. You throw millions and millions at promotion yet you still cant seem to manage it. :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:19 pm

Im not being funny butt, i dont do the whole cyber warrior shite, but not only does what youve written reveal how fukn dim you are but youre signature also reflects your geeky and irritating personality - although you do have in your favour the fact you aint alone down your way.

You have tried to manufacture the perception that your team are exceeding expectations etc, and the whole 'look at us and what we're doing when we're poor' fukn shit...when today you had Luke Moore, Scott Sinclair, Nathan Dyer, Darren Pratley etc etc starting - theyd get into most teams at this level!

And i seriously cant be asked to rip apart the contradiction in your msg where you attack us for spending or you lot spending less, then you refer to our loan players and the fact they aint ours - joker.

Your level of intelligence is fine where you are but i would suggest you dont try to venture out of your retard boundaries...fukn knob head

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:20 pm

a long way to go yet my little six fingered friend. You may or may not finish above us in May, but being above us in January means f**k all.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:32 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:

Im not being funny butt, i dont do the whole cyber warrior shite, but not only does what youve written reveal how fukn dim you are but youre signature also reflects your geeky and irritating personality - although you do have in your favour the fact you aint alone down your way.

You have tried to manufacture the perception that your team are exceeding expectations etc, and the whole 'look at us and what we're doing when we're poor' fukn shit...when today you had Luke Moore, Scott Sinclair, Nathan Dyer, Darren Pratley etc etc starting - theyd get into most teams at this level!

And i seriously cant be asked to rip apart the contradiction in your msg where you attack us for spending or you lot spending less, then you refer to our loan players and the fact they aint ours - joker.

Your level of intelligence is fine where you are but i would suggest you dont try to venture out of your retard boundaries...fukn knob head

In compairson to you we have spend very little to get where we are. The players mentioned above cost us less then £2 million in total, you threw away double that on Chopra. As for you loan players, how much in wages do you think you are paying the likes of Koumas and Bellamey, I would go as far as saying probably double what our top earner is on if not more. So in comparison we have spent a very small percentage of what you have wasted over the years to get to where we both are now.

Where do you think the £40 million debt has come from then, it didnt just appear its because you have been living beyond your means for years and years and spending with the hope of getting to the Premiership. Out transfer record is 500k at present and that speaks volumes for a club who are doing things the right way and living within its means and it sickens you to see us above you and taken very few risks with the future of our club.

Face it, you dont go up this year half of your first team goes back to their parent club and the likes of Bothroyd and Chopra will probaly be following them to the Premiership as well. Shit or bust time for you lot me thinks.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:14 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
bleed_blue wrote:

Ha ha touchy aint we, you would swear you threw away 2 points in the last minute today and your local rivals went above you, oh hang on a minute............... :lol:

Nah im not but why come on here and tell us things we already know, i think most cardiff fans know we drew to norwich and i dont know why you jacks are making such a big deal of it ! i'll take a draw anyday :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:20 pm

Youve got to be simple to want to hang about where your not wanted...what a fukn tool like, just fuk off init. Noy difficult, fukn tw*t

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:46 pm

Learn from a jack? What could a jack teach us-incest, not paying debts, , dole scams, boring passing, how to count with 6 fingers.

I look forward to not seeing you on here at the end of the season when we have finished 2nd and you lot have fucked up.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

CCFC-Wales Number 1

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:50 pm

Got to agree with you there Jack. Above us on merit and although others may not be, I am jealous of how you seem to constantly obtain a competent manager who can bring in cheap but capable players who seem to gel as a team. You are right the sum of our parts should be walking this league.

It's impressive and very Fackin' annoying. ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:33 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Learn from a jack? What could a jack teach us-incest, not paying debts, , dole scams, boring passing, how to count with 6 fingers.

I look forward to not seeing you on here at the end of the season when we have finished 2nd and you lot have fucked up.

CCFC-Wales Number 1

f**k me you really are bitter!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:46 pm

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

CCFC-Wales Number 1

f**k me you really are bitter!

:lol:
Bitter. Let me see-i'm not on my main rivals message board gloating about being 2pts in front having played a game more.

I find it amusing that you visit this site on the few occasions that yr poxy club outdoes its bigger rivals.

Havent Swansea got websites or does modern technology not go beyond Port Talbot.

Cardiff City are Wales Premier Club end of.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Bitter. Let me see-i'm not on my main rivals message board gloating about being 2pts in front having played a game more.

I find it amusing that you visit this site on the few occasions that yr poxy club outdoes its bigger rivals.

Havent Swansea got websites or does modern technology not go beyond Port Talbot.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yeah Swansea does have a lot of modern technology as it happens. I've done a lot of database work for a hell of a lot of companies over there and server maintenance in my old job. ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:58 pm

I will not call them The Jacks anymore. That name is dead to me.

From now on, they have become...

The Jokes.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:24 am

bloo wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Yeah Swansea does have a lot of modern technology as it happens. I've done a lot of database work for a hell of a lot of

companies over there and server maintenance in my old job. ;)

Why are you still on here? Just fuk off init...check out your bitchy fanny chat, your showing yourself and your pathetic excuse for football club up. I dread staying in on Sat nights getting drawn into the gayest geek arguments with pettys like you...DO ONE COCKSMOKER