Re: HOW DID PARKIN DO TODAY?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:46 pm

quality - he'll be a difference maker.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

Played well prob our 3rd best player after super kev and chops imo

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Yep played very well today. Caused problems for their defence in the first half. Had a surprising amount of technical ability actually, I was under the impression that he couldn't pass for crap but he did alright actually. Didn't see the goal cos my stream fucked up but I hear it was a good one.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Played well, impressed :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:45 pm

Lost possession on countless occasions. Looked donkey-ish. Seemed to blend in well with the rest of the lads.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Swansea fan you really need to get out of that van and get yer mum to chuck another hedghog on the fire.
YOU are obviously a frustrated tw*t.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by Grumpyguts on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Midfield general wrote:He'll put a real dent into the Jacks defence next week :ayatollah:

You're loaning him out to Barnsley already?

Christ, I knew he was shit but I didn't think he was that bad.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Jacks coming on here, slagging off forwards :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look closer to home if i was you :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:50 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:
Midfield general wrote:He'll put a real dent into the Jacks defence next week :ayatollah:

You're loaning him out to Barnsley already?

Christ, I knew he was shit but I didn't think he was that bad.

thats the worst avatar i have seen, is he looks very gay!!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

well his goal today sounded class, i was watching it on a stream but as he shot the stream froze :( :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Thought he held ball up well,good touch and always a handful for their defenders.Scored our goal of the season in my opinion :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:17 pm

He got into some good positions. Looks a good signing but....will we just end up playing long balls to him?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm

bakircioglu wrote:He got into some good positions. Looks a good signing but....will we just end up playing long balls to him?

yea i get what you getting at lets hope midfield remember to run off him :oops: but that prob a bit to much to ask for :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:11 am

BradSK wrote:Yep played very well today. Caused problems for their defence in the first half. Had a surprising amount of technical ability actually, I was under the impression that he couldn't pass for crap but he did alright actually. Didn't see the goal cos my stream fucked up but I hear it was a good one.

Jon Parkin is going to be an amazing signing for us. He is a quality dangerous striker in my opinion, he is great in the air and he is great holding the ball up with his head and chest and he is technically a brilliant player. For a big guy he has an amazing touch and he is a terrific finisher, he has great control too. For £100k we have signed an absolute bargain in my opinion. Also, the other thing he adds to the team due to his size is that the opposition usually put 2 men on him and he still wins the ball that means that one of Bellamy, Chopra, Bothroyd can have loads of space. We should have signed him years ago, when he was at Hull. I remember we were after him when he was at Stoke but they wanted too much for him. Personally, I think he is a much better striker than Steve Howard, and to think last year we were close to paying £1m for Howard who was 34 years-old, now we have the Beast - Jon Parkin - who is 29 years-old and cost us a mere hundred grand. Nice bit of business Jones, finally you have managed to do something right. Now we need a few more players, personally I think we need 5 or 6 new players to push on from here and gain automatic promotion, If we sign 4 players I will be happy but if we were to sign 6 new players, I would be delighted.

Bloooooooobirds

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:31 am

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:Lost possession on countless occasions. Looked donkey-ish. Seemed to blend in well with the rest of the lads.

oh yeah JACKFAN..... f**k off... but well done on beating a team 2nd from bottom and then boasting on the capitals message board because you pathetic life is so stale you feel you need to be abused to get the blessing from your father because he is disgraced with your sad and pathetic life.... congrats

Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 am

im not sure if swanseatownfans avatar is a photo of erasure's gay singer or the back to front freak alan tate

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 am

geggs_ccfc wrote:
BradSK wrote:Yep played very well today. Caused problems for their defence in the first half. Had a surprising amount of technical ability actually, I was under the impression that he couldn't pass for crap but he did alright actually. Didn't see the goal cos my stream fucked up but I hear it was a good one.

Jon Parkin is going to be an amazing signing for us. He is a quality dangerous striker in my opinion, he is great in the air and he is great holding the ball up with his head and chest and he is technically a brilliant player. For a big guy he has an amazing touch and he is a terrific finisher, he has great control too. For £100k we have signed an absolute bargain in my opinion. Also, the other thing he adds to the team due to his size is that the opposition usually put 2 men on him and he still wins the ball that means that one of Bellamy, Chopra, Bothroyd can have loads of space. We should have signed him years ago, when he was at Hull. I remember we were after him when he was at Stoke but they wanted too much for him. Personally, I think he is a much better striker than Steve Howard, and to think last year we were close to paying £1m for Howard who was 34 years-old, now we have the Beast - Jon Parkin - who is 29 years-old and cost us a mere hundred grand. Nice bit of business Jones, finally you have managed to do something right. Now we need a few more players, personally I think we need 5 or 6 new players to push on from here and gain automatic promotion, If we sign 4 players I will be happy but if we were to sign 6 new players, I would be delighted.

Bloooooooobirds

:ayatollah: