Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New Landlord in Cardiff most famous pub

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:01 am

The AAMB ARMS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: New Landlord in Cardiff most famous pub

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 am

Daya, you're like that guy who poses in football team photos. You're popping up everywhere. I'm starting to believe you have a twin!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

Zabier wrote:Daya, you're like that guy who poses in football team photos. You're popping up everywhere. I'm starting to believe you have a twin!

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

Daya wrote:The AAMB ARMS

:lol:

Cheers Dayo, Glad you liked it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 am

Zabier wrote:Daya, you're like that guy who poses in football team photos. You're popping up everywhere. I'm starting to believe you have a twin!

:lol: :lol: :lol: you have only seen a few so far!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Daya wrote:The AAMB ARMS

:lol:

Cheers Dayo, Glad you liked it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I forgot to mention .... the beers free between 1AM -4 AM all city fans welcome on the way home from town.

It is a nerd free zone though. So dont bring gunboy with u :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 am

Daya wrote:

:lol: So there's more? Are they like terrorist sleeper cells? They're around but covert... who knows when the next one will strike?! There's definitely a monthly challenge in this. Something like 'Day and his celebrity friend of the month'? :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:21 am

Zabier wrote:
Daya wrote:

:lol: So there's more? Are they like terrorist sleeper cells? They're around but covert... who knows when the next one will strike?! There's definitely a monthly challenge in this. Something like 'Day and his celebrity friend of the month'? :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 am

you might like this one :lol: :lol: :lol: not many have their gran lying by this pair!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.