Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Avram Grant gone sacked...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:23 am

Martin O'Neil line up.

Re: Avram Grant gone sacked...

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:25 am

when did this happen bob!he was still in a job last night.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:29 am

Nothing on BBC yet and it was updated 8 minutes ago :?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:32 am

Heared he will be sacked today would have gone after semi if Carling but they won.

Martin O'Neil line up and gold/sullivan giving him a pot of money as they defo have to stay up this year.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 am

Rumours have been going for months. Press down there last weekend were suggesting O'Neil or Allardyce. Must be tough going when it's clear you don't have any backing from your board.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:34 am

yes hes a gonna- great news! good to have a board who understand football.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 am

He's not gone yet but sky sports seem to think he's going http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 49,00.html

Daya wrote:yes hes a gonna- great news! good to have a board who understand football.

my mate is a west ham supporter and he aint got a good word to say bout sullivan daya

yep on ssn now even if they beat arsenal :) martin o`neill to replace him

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:40 am

boxerbob wrote:
Daya wrote:yes hes a gonna- great news! good to have a board who understand football.

my mate is a west ham supporter and he aint got a good word to say bout sullivan daya

Wheres your mate live? i know what you mean in ways but Gold is the top dog and hes top bloke, met him couple of times and hes a real diamond mate.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 am

Hallett wrote:He's not gone yet but sky sports seem to think he's going http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 49,00.html

Its been very amicable and i think hes still in charge for the gooners game.

Thats according to my claret and blue version of Carl Curtis - nes never wrong either :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:45 am

Daya wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

Wheres your mate live? i know what you mean in ways but Gold is the top dog and hes top bloke, met him couple of times and hes a real diamond mate.

he lives in tredegar now,but was born n bred in latchington!think thats how its spelt,in essex!he's gutted at their league position at the moment.gold seems a decent chap to me

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:49 am

Loughton by the sounds mate. bit different to Tredegar! Tell him dont worry we on the way up! Champions leaugue push starts today! :lol: :lol:

Good move getting in Oneill ..... money to spend as well, he wont waste it on foreigner journey men!

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 am

latchingdon is by maldon!i've actually delivered to their only ind.est.quiet little village!oh yes and its different to tredegar.the women dont beat you up on a saturday night there :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 am

boxerbob wrote:latchingdon is by maldon!i've actually delivered to their only ind.est.quiet little village!oh yes and its different to tredegar.the women dont beat you up on a saturday night there :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

Daya wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

I get the impression David Gold is too nice to be a ruthless chairman. He shouldn't be in the business.