Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why Sam/Malayasin talk will dictate our season!!..

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am

If Sam agrees to the Malays not having to pay all of the 10m etc this will free up funds to pay for the Vaughan,Routledge deals thus also not having to sell i.e Jay to free up the cash.
If Sam has the club at heart he will see this and allow monies to be used better elsewhere. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Why Sam/Malayasin talk will dictate our season!!..

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 am

Bob Hatton wrote:If Sam agrees to the Malays not having to pay all of the 10m etc this will free up funds to pay for the Vaughan,Routledge deals thus also not having to sell i.e Jay to free up the cash.
If Sam has the club at heart he will see this and allow monies to be used better elsewhere. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sam has the club at heart and has done for many years including his forced exile in the last 5 years.

Sam has managed to keep Langston from taking the club to the cleaners for the last few years.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:21 am

Agreed Carl but now he has to go just that extra mile to show those doubter's his true colours and what better way than to allow monies to be freed up for players and help the Malays drive us on. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 am

As long as its in best interest of city,sams will be welcolme in my eyes me thinks!b :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ring on the big boys n lets sink em

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 am

carlccfc wrote:
Bob Hatton wrote:If Sam agrees to the Malays not having to pay all of the 10m etc this will free up funds to pay for the Vaughan,Routledge deals thus also not having to sell i.e Jay to free up the cash.

Sam has the club at heart and has done for many years including his forced exile in the last 5 years.

Sam has managed to keep Langston from taking the club to the cleaners for the last few years.

Sp Sam isn't Langston then?????

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 am

Elwood Blues wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Sp Sam isn't Langston then?????

Elwood, You know my opinion on this, My personal belief is that Langston is Ned, Sams brother who came and helped Sam out when He needed him, But Only My Opinion/Belief. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 am

I believe Sam's balls are in the the Malasians hands - so they will dictate to Sam exactly what their terms are - and not the other way around.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:47 am

carlccfc wrote:

I truely believe that for all his faults SH is not the bad person PR and the PMG mob would have us all believe and IMO his biggest mistake was to allow his love of the club and its fans to take over his business dealings. Trying to get the club running before it could walk has cost him millions and none more so than when he agreed on behalf of Langston to the terms of Loan Note 2 on October 2006.

That agreement which was required by Cardiff Council to get the Stadium Funding in place saw Langston downgrade their debt from £24m to £15m plus a possible £9m in naming rights, also the delaying the repayment of the principal sum until 2016 is hardly the actions of someone trying to harm the club.

All of these decisions show him to be a class above some others who are still involved with the club where their loans are secured, earn attractive interest rates and their companies have made money from the development of the stadium.

Having said all that I do believe that SH, although he may not own Langston, is the controlling mind behind the decisions they have made. Perhaps this is because Langston is owned by his brother Ned as Annis has suggested but whoever the owners are they are not in a position to take the club to the cleaners. As Mr Justice Briggs put it they (Langston) are in a unenviable position of being owned millions of £'s and any action they take, if successful, would likely lead result in the club going into administration and therefore Langston would recover a fraction of the debt at sometime in the future. Although PR painted Langston and SH as bad people trying to force the club into administration in fact their court action was intended to create a situation where the sitting board would be removed and replaced by Langston or in reality SH.

The only loser in this sad situation is Langston and unless an agreement can be reached which will be honoured by everyone the only group visiting the cleaners will be Langston.

Do they deserve that NO are they entitled to their money back ABSOLUTELY and thats why this weeks meeting is so important. Langston will NEVER agree to write off this debt but they will I'm sure agree to a repayment schedule and maybe exchange part of the debt for shares in the club.

If that agreement results in SH joining the board in whatever capacity then I have no problem with that, also if an agreement is reached on a repayment schedule then that is fine as well. Everyone needs to move on from this sad situation and we will only be able to do this when the Langston situation is finally put to bed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 am

castleblue wrote:
I truely believe that for all his faults SH is not the bad person PR and the PMG mob would have us all believe and IMO his biggest mistake was to allow his love of the club and its fans to take over his business dealings. Trying to get the club running before it could walk has cost him millions and none more so than when he agreed on behalf of Langston to the terms of Loan Note 2 on October 2006.

That agreement which was required by Cardiff Council to get the Stadium Funding in place saw Langston downgrade their debt from £24m to £15m plus a possible £9m in naming rights, also the delaying the repayment of the principal sum until 2016 is hardly the actions of someone trying to harm the club.

All of these decisions show him to be a class above some others who are still involved with the club where their loans are secured, earn attractive interest rates and their companies have made money from the development of the stadium.

Having said all that I do believe that SH, although he may not own Langston, is the controlling mind behind the decisions they have made. Perhaps this is because Langston is owned by his brother Ned as Annis has suggested but whoever the owners are they are not in a position to take the club to the cleaners. As Mr Justice Briggs put it they (Langston) are in a unenviable position of being owned millions of £'s and any action they take, if successful, would likely lead result in the club going into administration and therefore Langston would recover a fraction of the debt at sometime in the future. Although PR painted Langston and SH as bad people trying to force the club into administration in fact their court action was intended to create a situation where the sitting board would be removed and replaced by Langston or in reality SH.

The only loser in this sad situation is Langston and unless an agreement can be reached which will be honoured by everyone the only group visiting the cleaners will be Langston.

Do they deserve that NO are they entitled to their money back ABSOLUTELY and thats why this weeks meeting is so important. Langston will NEVER agree to write off this debt but they will I'm sure agree to a repayment schedule and maybe exchange part of the debt for shares in the club.

If that agreement results in SH joining the board in whatever capacity then I have no problem with that, also if an agreement is reached on a repayment schedule then that is fine as well. Everyone needs to move on from this sad situation and we will only be able to do this when the Langston situation is finally put to bed. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 am

If and a very BIG IF Langstone writes off the debt in exchange for shares or a place in the club I do not believe for one minute that the Malaysians would then spend money on buying players.
They will only authorise extra for salaries as they don't want to commit more funds to the club. They want the debt written off to improve the re sale value of the club if we go up.

Sorry but thats how I see it