Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Has Carl had his wings clipped?....

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:01 am

Since mons had his outburst thru the press blaming m/board gossip to losing O'birien Carl has not come on with much info.

Has Carl's insider retreated fearing his/her cover could be blown?.

Re: Has Carl had his wings clipped?....

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am

Bob Hatton wrote:Since mons had his outburst thru the press blaming m/board gossip to losing O'birien Carl has not come on with much info.

Has Carl's insider retreated fearing his/her cover could be blown?.

:lol: :lol:

You cant make up things if there is Nothing to Say, All week we have and Carl has put out where DJ was and who we are interested in :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:09 am

That's fair enough but since Jones had a moan all has gone quiet on speculation of tranfers etc., be interesting to see content in Carls' net update :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 am

Bob Hatton wrote:That's fair enough but since Jones had a moan all has gone quiet on speculation of tranfers etc., be interesting to see content in Carls' net update :ayatollah:

Who have we signed lately, that Carl has missed out on ?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:13 am

Bob Hatton wrote:That's fair enough but since Jones had a moan all has gone quiet on speculation of tranfers etc., be interesting to see content in Carls' net update :ayatollah:

As Annis just said Bob, I told you all where DJ has been who the players were he went to watch, I have also mentioned the Burton players too.

I am still flying :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 am

Wht the latest on Jay?, are the vaughan/routledge deals still alive?
Keep up the good work Carl ti is appreciated :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:33 am

Carl

I see reports that David Goodwillie (Great name by the way) has been arrested for a serious sexual assault which is rape in laymans terms. Does that affect our interest in him? Or wasn't he in the frame
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:35 am

carlccfc wrote:

As Annis just said Bob, I told you all where DJ has been who the players were he went to watch, I have also mentioned the Burton players too.

I am still flying :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
stay off the Charlie then

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:00 am

Maybe Carls source has has to back off abit

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:05 am

Maybe the money we have been hoping for to get the new players hasn't been forthcoming and DJ's hand are tied. :!:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:07 am

Gwyn why do you think it is not forthcoming?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:33 am

I was the first guy to post on here what Dave jones said about the MB, and as I said then,Dave didnt say what MB it was or who it was. He said this in an Interview after the Game,it was on Cardiff City player and as soon as it was posted on the CCPlayer I posted it on here. To Blame Carl or anyone is right out of Order as Dave himself didnt blame anyone person.