Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I love the Danes Cardiff on telly, AGAIN

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:51 am

:ayatollah:

Quote from last year about Channel 9..........

"Football is the national sports of Denmark. Currently, the Danish Football Association has nearly 297,000 players and 1,614 football clubs under it and the entire association is divided into six groups. Football players from this country have always shown excellent performance on the field.

And now to the good news, diehard fans of this Denmark sport and even the players themselves are in for some great pleasure. This is because by middle of July, a new channel will go live on the Danish airwaves and will feature everything about football."

A bit like Wales, small country but FOOTBALL IS THE GAME and I get to watch The Famous Cardiff City (we'll beat f**k outta you) on my telly, no going in out the rain into town to some bizarre pub full of egg chasers complaining bitterly that "poof" ball is on rather than egg chasing cuddling championship. :roll:

Allah be praised that I can watch Cardiff City in Denmark.

I'm so happy, I've bunged an artist bloke a few euro's to screen print a picture of Allah onto my City shirt :lol: :lol:

Re: I love the Danes Cardiff on telly, AGAIN

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 am

Willy the Wombat wrote::ayatollah:

Quote from last year about Channel 9..........

"Football is the national sports of Denmark. Currently, the Danish Football Association has nearly 297,000 players and 1,614 football clubs under it and the entire association is divided into six groups. Football players from this country have always shown excellent performance on the field.

And now to the good news, diehard fans of this Denmark sport and even the players themselves are in for some great pleasure. This is because by middle of July, a new channel will go live on the Danish airwaves and will feature everything about football."

A bit like Wales, small country but FOOTBALL IS THE GAME and I get to watch The Famous Cardiff City (we'll beat f**k outta you) on my telly, no going in out the rain into town to some bizarre pub full of egg chasers complaining bitterly that "poof" ball is on rather than egg chasing cuddling championship. :roll:

Allah be praised that I can watch Cardiff City in Denmark.

I'm so happy, I've bunged an artist bloke a few euro's to screen print a picture of Allah onto my City shirt :lol: :lol:

They bring home the bacon! :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:13 am

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon.

The Danes export all their best Bacon, the stuff left for us natives is shit, full of fatty bits, bit like the British female exports.....

Funnily enough had some "bacon" in Ankara this morning, well tasty. :D :D

I'll say no more ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Bacon.

The Danes export all their best Bacon, the stuff left for us natives is shit, full of fatty bits, bit like the British female exports.....

Funnily enough had some "bacon" in Ankara this morning, well tasty. :D :D

I'll say no more ;)

I think Willy's been on the funny fags :lol: