Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

whats your honest opinions about this jay

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:46 pm

madness.

be intresting what fans think cardiff will do'

say no and push on with league?

cash in and maybe work deal to do swap deal with newcastle?

i hope for once cardiff don#t show we still selling club. but money talks.

Re: whats your honest opinions about this jay

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:37 am

Thats a hard one really, Every striker has good times and bad. If he was having a bad run maybe the fans wouldnt give a shit if he went. Lets remember chops was pumping them in and couldnt stop putting goals away,Then Nothing for game after game. Jay is on a good run and we all want him to stay, why? maybe its us that are being selfish.
We want him to stay and play for us,while the goals are flowing, But should he not also cash in on it and take the big money while he can ? After all he could break a leg and have to finish in the game ( God I hope not ) then what ?

If you were a plumer and you were offerd more money ,a company car doing the same job, can any of you say and being honest say NO ! thanks. HEll I dont want to see Jay go, but what will be will be. So lets just enjoy his football while he is with us,and give him all the support we can. After all he is fighting for every time he goes out on the field.
Shouldnt we all be in his corner for him and help him to help us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 am

What happens to him will be a true indication of the malaysian's intentions and ability to run the club.

No doubt all will be reveled soon.

Hope he's playing tommorrow :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:26 am

bluebirds23 wrote:madness.

be intresting what fans think cardiff will do'

say no and push on with league?

cash in and maybe work deal to do swap deal with newcastle?

i hope for once cardiff don#t show we still selling club. but money talks.

If Jay's head is now elsewhere, he's as good as gone and should sold. If DJ can motivate Jay to perform to his best, he should stay. Only management will know what they are dealing with.

Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:10 am

He's a commodity, a tool, something that is bought and sold.

Maybe he, nah f**k he has realised this and good luck to him. Look after Number one Jay, you got the talent earn your money whilst you stil can. You do everything expected of you and more. :ayatollah: