Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

E-ticketing help?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Trying to by my stoke tickets on E-ticketing, I select the area I want to sit in, and how many tickets I want and press add to basket. I then get given the message at the bottom of the screen

"None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."

Am i doing anything wrong?

Thanks in advance :D :ayatollah:

Re: E-ticketing help?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:52 pm

maybe there are no seats left in that area?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

The area is orange mate. It means limited seats available, if there were no seats left it would be red :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:05 pm

If you want a different seat to your season ticket seat, I think you have to contact the ticket office, or you could try again tomorrow when the tickets go on general sale at 2pm.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:14 pm

i was getting that on monday . Our season ticket is in family but wanted to sit in 117 so phoned ticket office only thing they had close for 2 seats were 1 in front of each other so there may be limeted seats but not many

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm

I tried to book my season ticket set on-line but there was no option for it, tried manually selecting the seat but it wouldn't allow me to proceed to pay even though it said it was available, phoned the ticket office and after about 15 mins on the phone managed to book my seat (after initially being told it was sold!)