Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JAYS TWITTER !!!!!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:10 pm

http://twitter.com/jaybothroyd

SURLEY THIS MUST BE GOOD I HOPE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: JAYS TWITTER !!!!!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:13 pm

As I've just said to him, it's the same line time and time again! Show how
Happy he is by signing a new contract!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:As I've just said to him, it's the same line time and time again! Show how
Happy he is by signing a new contract!

Correct :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:14 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 pm

We dont wanna lose ya Jay!!

Miss Snowdons a good catch also LOL

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 pm

It just rags me off that he thinks he can keep using the same line over and over! "I'm currently at Cardiff and commited to trying to get them promoted". It's such a crap line! Why don't they tell the truth anymore!? I'd have more respect if he said, "I've loved my time at Cardiff and appreciate everything they have done for me soni will be signing a new contract"
Or I will be looking to move on where I feel I will be paid my worth and Cardiff can't currently do that"

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

My opinion, Jay will not leave unless there is a very big offer.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:21 pm

You would have to say that the tweets constitute good news.

Carl's opinion, what with it being from a respected poster/source, is also good, IYAM.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

Damned Yank wrote:You would have to say that the tweets constitute good news.

Carl's opinion, what with it being from a respected poster/source, is also good, IYAM.

100% correct i think if we give him the contract he his worth i think he would stay in my opinion , he loves the fans and i think he knows personally he owes alot to cardiff just give him what he worth and let him shoot us to promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:You would have to say that the tweets constitute good news.

100% correct i think if we give him the contract he his worth i think he would stay in my opinion , he loves the fans and i think he knows personally he owes alot to cardiff just give him what he worth and let him shoot us to promotion :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You are right Adam he does like Cardiff and how easy it is for him to get back to the big smoke when he needs to.

Except for when it's snowing :)

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 pm

carlccfc wrote:My opinion, Jay will not leave unless there is a very big offer.

I agree with you.
His next contract is possibly his last one, he's not going to want to miss out on a potentially huge signing on fee he'll get in the summer imo.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 pm

he may have viewed some newcastle fans forums,they dont want him

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Jay is tweeting what anyone in his situation would.

Here's an example from just this week - Eddie Howe.

Don't get me wrong, I like Jay and he brings alot to the team, but people should take off the tinted specs - like Ledley, he doesn't want to stay.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:38 pm

nantgarwblue wrote:he may have viewed some newcastle fans forums,they dont want him

link?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 pm

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2118807915

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:57 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:http://twitter.com/jaybothroyd

SURLEY THIS MUST BE GOOD I HOPE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

But is it the real jay bothroyd? :?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:01 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:http://twitter.com/jaybothroyd

I Really hope so, but talks have been Def taking place this week and are set to resume this Monday.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 pm

whats the sticking point, JAys wages?

Money up front? or Price for Jay

Or even Swap for Routledge???

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:28 pm

he will stay i think.

more money at end of season for him but if newcastle or fulham or rest of prem league WHO supposly want him .come in now offer right money for him to us and give say 35 grand a week would he say no?

plus cardiff could say he injured lol :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:42 pm

Dont look like the toon fans want him.....SO TELL THEM TO DO 1 JAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: And stay a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: