Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR JOKE OF A CLUB!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Dave jones "Gone are the days where we need to sell"

Your right there dave cos we are giving them away for F**K ALL :evil:

Top 2 and promised funds. Half way into the transfer window and all we are doing is weakening the side instead of strengthening.......No Ambition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the Jay side of things if hes said he wants to go then i believe he should never play for this club again.....Thank you jay for your efforts but if you want to leave says to me you dont want to play for cardiff city no more.......and lets be fair since his England call up hes done nothing for us.......Hes always injured anyway

My opinion only please dont slate me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OUR JOKE OF A CLUB!!!!!!!!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm

everyone gone their own opinion constructive if you ask me

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 pm

i think we need to be patient

i think we will buy, but on the last week of the window

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 pm

piroteczz wrote:Dave jones "Gone are the days where we need to sell"

Top 2 and promised funds. Half way into the transfer window and all we are doing is weakening the side instead of strengthening.......No Ambition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the Jay side of things if hes said he wants to go then i believe he should never play for this club again.....Thank you jay for your efforts but if you want to leave says to me you dont want to play for cardiff city no more.......and lets be fair since his England call up hes done nothing for us.......Hes always injured anyway

we dont need to sell, if jay is sold it because we chose to!

we are only half way through window, we dont know whats gonna happen. historically clubs wait till end of window before doing most business.

agree with you on jay tho :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:40 pm

And who else has splashed out??

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm

piroteczz wrote:Dave jones "Gone are the days where we need to sell"

Don't start that crap, listen if you was on £20k a year and someone offered you £50k you would reject it. Listen we follow Cardiff because we live locally and have supported the club for 25years, Jay has no ties, we are just his current club. Let him go, nothing we can do as fans, no loyalty anymore in football and that's why Ledley did the same, money talks in foot it's simple.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Sorry but it's not Dave jones fault time will tell anyway :ayatollah: !

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:47 pm

If jones wants us to go up then surely he should be doing his best to keep our star players not selling them......Seems to me he needs money to pay for his targets because hes not gonna get from anywhere else. So in other words we need to sell

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:48 pm

so who was in charge when we let his contract run down

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm

So your all blaming ? dave Jones ohh god another dig at jones nothing changes.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Daves cos he wanted to get players in before concentrating on player contracts. His words exact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hes a lieing tosser to boot. HONEST MAN MY ASS.....NOT HAPPY AT ALL :evil:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:so who was in charge when we let his contract run down

So it's the clubs fault if the player wants to leave, get a grip, we are jays 10th club, he ain't showed any loyalty to any club throughout his career.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:54 pm

What about jay to his other clubs then? He's wasn't loyal to them.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:55 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What about jay to his other clubs then? He's wasn't loyal to them.

Agreed.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:10 pm

WE ARE NO JOKE AND NEVER WILL BE WE ARE CARDIFF CITY AND I WILL LIVE DREAM AND DIE FOR THIS CLUB BLUE ARMY!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:53 pm

yep the thread title maybe looks a bit harsh :oops: shows my emotion at the time tho :roll:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What about jay to his other clubs then? He's wasn't loyal to them.

Agreed.

what did he do at his other clubs sit in the stands or the bench maybe the odd game but mostly injured thats what he done there here hes got it all so if he wants to go let him go back to rotting away like b4 no skin off are teeth is it thats football which boils down to money££££