Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Routledge in Burke out?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Will Jay & Chris be sold to avoid another Ledley out of contract situation ?

Re: Routledge in Burke out?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:25 pm

stickywicket wrote:Will Jay & Chris be sold to avoid another Ledley out of contract situation ?

He plays on the left he plays on the right that boy oh shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:28 pm

blue nile wrote:He plays on the left he plays on the right that boy oh shit

Hahaha....i'm quite looking forward tochanging the names around if this happens!!

Although i'd rather old burkey stay...

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 pm

TheWord wrote:
blue nile wrote:He plays on the left he plays on the right that boy oh shit

Hahaha....i'm quite looking forward tochanging the names around if this happens!!

Although i'd rather old burkey stay...

I would take Routledge over burkey any day :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm

short memories routledge is a cash cow, goes where the money is has previous for it, left us in the lurch and now you want to welcome him back with open arms ? dont think so

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm

im not fuzzed about him either, think hes another one on an ego trip, think he might be , i should be in the prem not here, cant be assed?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Routledge returning to QPR is a possibility as he wants to return to London according to the press down here.

QPR apparently pursuing Danny Shittu also another supposed Cardiff target. (you can have Shittu, we'll keep Routs :lol: )

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 pm

Now that Birmingham have signed bentley from spurs that ends their interest in Burke. I imagine this basically ends our interest in routledge.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:33 pm

c mob, i think you would see a different routledge now mate second time round?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:35 pm

ninianblue wrote:c mob, i think you would see a different routledge now mate second time round?

In what way do you think ninian?

Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:40 am

i dont want him back coz the way he left us. if he did come back and burke stayed with us jus change the routledge part to watever team we are playing. he plaaaayyyyysssss on the left he plays on the riiiiggggghhhhhttttt that boy chris burke makes norwich look shite. it still works