A forum for all things Cardiff City

we are offloading our top scorer

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:52 pm

i dont understand :(

Re: we are offloading our top scorer

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:55 pm

krab wrote:i dont understand :(

Kevin
If We hold on to him, then to me that Will Show We Really have gone forward not backwards. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Kevin
If We hold on to him, then to me that Will Show We Really have gone forward not backwards. :ayatollah:

exactly,as i said in another topic,if he does go and only parkin(and i do like the look of parkin)is in,i cant see the malaysian commitment at all. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:35 pm

How can anyone be serious about promotion if they sell their best player and leading scorer half way through the season and in second place? Just can't understand it!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Bluesince92 wrote:How can anyone be serious about promotion if they sell their best player and leading scorer half way through the season and in second place? Just can't understand it!

De aj vu..
many moons ago, but did'nt we sell toshack when 4th in the Div, with 5 games to go, with crowds of 30.000 plus.
My old mate tells me it was never the same.
Some older fans might want to add to that... Please dont soot the messenger... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Don't want to sound like a stuck record here, but THERE IS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT JAY IS GOING!

If he were to go (which he isn't) then it would be time to critisize the board/player/manager etc

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 pm

harold pinta wrote:Don't want to sound like a stuck record here, but THERE IS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT JAY IS GOING!

If he were to go (which he isn't) then it would be time to critisize the board/player/manager etc

totally agree,but lets be honest,jay went missing,we brought in parkin,there was no real talk of jays injury.and what happened with the money jonesy was promised, :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 pm

krab wrote:
harold pinta wrote:Don't want to sound like a stuck record here, but THERE IS NO PROOF WHATSOEVER THAT JAY IS GOING!

totally agree,but lets be honest,jay went missing,we brought in parkin,there was no real talk of jays injury.and what happened with the money jonesy was promised, :ayatollah:

Jay has had a hamstring injury, Parkin has clearly been brought in as cover for him and to add another threat off the bench (great move)
As for the alleged money, you can't simply just bring in whoever you want whenever you want. Tne Transfer window is a merry go round, we have to wait for deals to be done, players to make thier mind up etc etc

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Kevin

Under Dave Jones Annis ? :lol: had to get that in mate :P