Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They mentioned me on Talksport

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Lets spread the word about Jay and get a few team bidding.....get the price up.

Re: They mentioned me on Talksport

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:24 pm

Jeff wrote:Lets spread the word about Jay and get a few team bidding.....get the price up.

what a smashing idea haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm

This is Cardiff City, remember the Rambo farce, accepted the first bid then three other good prem clubs matched it, which is all they had to do, having accepted the first bid!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 pm

The Cobra wrote:This is Cardiff City, remember the Rambo farce, accepted the first bid then three other good prem clubs matched it, which is all they had to do, having accepted the first bid!

Just a quick question, based on what Rambo has done/achieved since leaving Cardiff, would you agree £4.8m all up front was a good deal?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
The Cobra wrote:This is Cardiff City, remember the Rambo farce, accepted the first bid then three other good prem clubs matched it, which is all they had to do, having accepted the first bid!

Just a quick question, based on what Rambo has done/achieved since leaving Cardiff, would you agree £4.8m all up front was a good deal?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I thought £5 million at the time was a cracking deal. There was no guarantee that he would go onto flourish like he did. How many times have we seen a promising youngster come through at any club and 2 years down the line they are turning out for Bristol Rovers.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:57 pm

That boy will be sold for 30million before he reaches 24.
If that stoke scumbag donkey hadnt of broken his leg he would be a fixture in the Arsenal midfield by now.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

The only reason he hasnt done more is a double leg break, which can happen to anyone, and NO I dont and never will believe it was a good deal considering the clubs who were after him ie Man U, Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:21 pm

griff105 wrote:That boy will be sold for 30million before he reaches 24.
If that stoke scumbag donkey hadnt of broken his leg he would be a fixture in the Arsenal midfield by now.

Sorry but are you f*cking idiot? How the f**k is he "scumbag donkey"? scumbag donkey doesnt cry when he accidently breaks someones leg in 50/50 challenge. holy shit you just pissed me off hope you get banned from life

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:39 pm

Scumbag donkey is too mild for my like, c**t is the word I used for him everytime he touched the ball last Saturday. Yeah he cried when he got sent off not because he broke Ramsey's leg but because he thought his England opportunity had gone. He has never apologied for what he did which was intentially go in an hurt another professional, maybe not to the degree that he did, but he still went in to go through him. Scum of the earth is something I would call him.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm

welshie wrote:Scumbag donkey is too mild for my like, c**t is the word I used for him everytime he touched the ball last Saturday. Yeah he cried when he got sent off not because he broke Ramsey's leg but because he thought his England opportunity had gone. He has never apologied for what he did which was intentially go in an hurt another professional, maybe not to the degree that he did, but he still went in to go through him. Scum of the earth is something I would call him.

have you seen the challenge????????? how was it intentional, both players went for the ball

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

quadsas wrote:
welshie wrote:Scumbag donkey is too mild for my like, c**t is the word I used for him everytime he touched the ball last Saturday. Yeah he cried when he got sent off not because he broke Ramsey's leg but because he thought his England opportunity had gone. He has never apologied for what he did which was intentially go in an hurt another professional, maybe not to the degree that he did, but he still went in to go through him. Scum of the earth is something I would call him.

have you seen the challenge????????? how was it intentional, both players went for the ball

Yes I have, and his eyes were on Ramsey to go through him. You have your opinion I have mine.