Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales v England ticket news

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Just a quick reminder to everyone that the FAW have a fantastic initiative currently available that allows local football clubs( at all levels) boys clubs, YMCA'S, scouts, community centres etc or any organisation similar to purchase Wales v England tickets for the home game in Cardiff.

The deal is the local clubs buy tickets for their organisation and then get refunded 25% of the cost that can then be used to help that organisation.

example...if Trelewis football club buy 100 tickets @ £25 each they will cost £2,500....the FAW will then rebate Trelewis football club 25% that is a massive £625 to help Trelewis football club
If the club bought 100 tickets at £15 each that is £1500 the FAW will send Trelewis £425 rebate

This applies to all small clubs organisations etc

Please contact a local organiser to make them aware of this deal...they will then have to contact Lucy at the ticket office for the appropriate forms ljones@faw.co.uk

The idea is to encourage Welsh fans to fill the stadium hopefully it will help.

England have sold out their allocation of 7,000 ticketsd already and there are another 4,500 applications that failed so there is great desire for these tickets in England

Come on lets fill the stadium with Welsh fans...the offer above is by far the best I have seen from the FAW and they have also kept ticket prices to just £15 adult and £5 child in many areas with dearer tickets just £25 adult...they can't be fairer than that to be fair.

Also all Gold and silver members can get 4 tickets and red members one ticket

Re: Wales v England ticket news

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:39 pm

Hope there's a good Welsh crowd there for this one, seems coz we aint gonna qualify it's off a lot of peoples radar, but I'll def be there all day on the lash :P

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Cheers Corky for the info :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm

got mine today well happy cant waitr to roar the welsh on :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:got mine today well happy cant waitr to roar the welsh on :ayatollah:

When we last played them a few years back the atmosphere in and around the stadium was excellent.