Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:19 pm

We need backup for Parkin :D

Re: So now that Bothroyd will be going to Newcastle

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Dafydd wrote:We need backup for Parkin :D

haha bang on :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 pm

hes not gone yet and bs threads are going up :?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:25 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:hes not gone yet and bs threads are going up :?

Talks are underway and he's valued at around 750k (According to Annis and Des Parrot from CCMB). To be fair I can easily see them forking out 750k for him.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:27 pm

he will only be making tea and keeping the bench warm if he does go there eitherway :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:15 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:he will only be making tea and keeping the bench warm if he does go there eitherway :lol:

your probably right.....

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:47 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:he will only be making tea and keeping the bench warm if he does go there eitherway :lol:

and counting the extra money he's got coming in

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Guys wake up!
Carrol is off to Spurs so Jay has a chance of a regular start there! We would undoubtedly have negotiated for Routledge to form part of that deal (if we havent I would be amazed not to say fecked off). Any cash we receive should then facilitate moves to sign Routledge AND also Vaughan. We've proved recently we CAN play without Jay but Jones needs to ensure he has the system in place to make that possible! It's not all doom and gloom, yes I would have loved to have seen Jay stay and take the gamble on our promotion but I think we will bring in some quality AND think we'll get promotion. Remember when Jay came we weren't exactly overly happy with his signing then were we? Players, managers and staff come and go...WE are the only constant!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: