Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 pm

get your arse in gear Jones :evil:

Re: Palace about to bid for Vaughan

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Where they getting the cash from ?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:11 pm

ihatealiens wrote:get your arse in gear Jones :evil:

how it jones fault he agreed the wages an agent fees lol its just money up front is the problem i wonder where that lays with.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:13 pm

cos he's the one in charge down CCS. We are going to lose Bothroyd and if he doesn't shift ghis arse we will lose out on his replacement.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Surely if they couldn't afford him three weeks ago, they can't now especially after buying Jermaine Easter?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 pm

BradSK wrote:Surely if they couldn't afford him three weeks ago, they can't now especially after buying Jermaine Easter?

apparently our interest has cooled and they are going to jump in with an offer

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

I think its disgusting that Palace are able to pay fees for players just months after ripping their creditors off.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

here you go:- http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/foo ... ticle.html

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:40 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I think its disgusting that Palace are able to pay fees for players just months after ripping their creditors off.

I think given our past on the financial front and Ridsdale's lies to creditors we should be very careful about who we criticise! :D

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

O sorry, I didn't realise we had been into administration twice in the last few years and have failed to pay our creditors. We have been LATE paying our creditors, but we are paying them. Palace ripped them off. BIG difference.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:48 pm

i think she was being ironic.........??? .......i think lolol :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:18 pm

ihatealiens wrote:cos he's the one in charge down CCS. We are going to lose Bothroyd and if he doesn't shift ghis arse we will lose out on his replacement.

He doesn' t control the money! If VT won't authorise the cash there isn't a lot DJ can do.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:cos he's the one in charge down CCS. We are going to lose Bothroyd and if he doesn't shift ghis arse we will lose out on his replacement.

He doesn' t control the money! If VT won't authorise the cash there isn't a lot DJ can do.

Well, lets hope DJ is stating to the board, flash the cash or we ain't going up this season.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:28 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I think its disgusting that Palace are able to pay fees for players just months after ripping their creditors off.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 pm

C-MOB wrote:

Who have we ripped off then ? I believe we are up to date with everything .

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 am

This thread just made me chuckle! :lol: