Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hi.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:You all started the countdown to your big day out in February yet? Image

why dont you have an avatar of a Swansea Town player? what do you have an Avatar of Beaker from the Muppet show?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Ben wrote:we got bigger fish to fry

Do you think its the only game we look forward to all season? i know you guys do!!! ... to get anything over your capital city because we get everything , your hatred for us is really sad

you'll proberly get a sell out aswell which goes to show you all turn out for us, rather than your poxy 10k fans :lol:

LOL truest words said today LOL

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:You all started the countdown to your big day out in February yet? Image

Poor old Swansea .............. this is their Cup Final. Biggest game of the year for them. They live for this game , and I suppose it's like an english team playing team from London , y'know against a Capital City. Poor buggers!!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Feel sorry for the Jack bastards really as its the last time that faceless stadium will be sold out for a few years. as you are all aware, we will be in the promised land next season and they will still be trying to get there yet again.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:59 pm

f**k OFF!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 pm

Actually its really us who have been trying to get there, the promise land that is, alot more than the Jacks.

However I do feel we might just do it even under DJs management. Then I think of Watford and Bristol and that makes me think of the upcoming games Norwich, Watford again and the Jacks. Then I think.......not going to say. I've gone into hope mode.