Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hi.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:30 pm

You all started the countdown to your big day out in February yet? Image

Re: Hi.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:You all started the countdown to your big day out in February yet? Image

Yeah make sure the usual peg and lavender sellers are are on show...

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:32 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:You all started the countdown to your big day out in February yet? Image

how can you count down? your from swansea, you cant even count up !!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:35 pm

HI!!!

I've started the countdown!!!

I can't wait for this HUGE game I've got to be honest!!!

And I'm looking forward to getting some ribs and a few drinks before the game!!!

Yep, just over a month until we play Nottingham Forest away! Huge game! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:HI!!!

And I'm looking forward to getting some ribs and a few drinks before the game!!!

Yep, just over a month until we play Nottingham Forest away! Huge game! :ayatollah:

love it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:HI!!!

Cant wait for forest away :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm

we got bigger fish to fry

Do you think its the only game we look forward to all season? i know you guys do!!! ... to get anything over your capital city because we get everything , your hatred for us is really sad

you'll proberly get a sell out aswell which goes to show you all turn out for us, rather than your poxy 10k fans :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:41 pm

no, we have 2 league games before that to think about. If you think we are obsessed with you lot like you are with us think again.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PvZm2L2YKc

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:49 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PvZm2L2YKc

Have a look at the league table. i think we are second where are you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:51 pm

Ah yes, Marvin Emnes. How's he doing for you lot recently? Has he kept his form up or has he... faded from view, shall we say?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:52 pm

birchblue wrote:

Have a look at the league table. i think we are second where are you. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

thats the vermin for you, obsessed by scrapping a 1-0 win against us :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm

found a better one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_-MeOMB ... re=related

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Yawn :yawn: :yawn:

Free last lesson in school because its Friday afternoon is it?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Die Jack Die!

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:35 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

Ah yes, Marvin Emnes. How's he doing for you lot recently? Has he kept his form up or has he... faded from view, shall we say?

Thats correct, he refused to join you on a permanent basis to go back and play for Middlesboro reserves.... quality.

Hows Easter... oh yeah he has been sent back also..... Luke Moore... shall we go on....

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Now that Christmas is over and they have pawned all the kids toys our West Walian cousins need something to look forward to! History shows there has never been a double in the derby and I cant see it changing this season.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm

even on crutches garry monk is still ur best player. do yourself a favour, call the police and tell them eleven gippo's are gonna get raped at the puberty stadium by the boys in blue :ayatollah: BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Yes Really looking forward to this one, I Believe we will get the Win that will then take us on the run that will finally get us where we belong the PREMIERSHIP :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:58 pm

i think the caravan avatar is called for

so come on owain :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Lads dont rise to this saddo ! Obviously a fecking loser with nothing better to do.

He's been charging his electric up since November.

LOOK FORWARD TO TURNING YOU OVER AT THE DUMP.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm looking forward to it mate.
Everytime I visit Swansea I feel like one of those comedians visiting Sudan for Comic Relief.
It puts problems in your life into perspective, it gives less fortunates something to look forward too and Im as glad as f*ck when I get back to civilisation. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:03 pm

rob wrote:

they can count down easily,they just use there 27 fingers :D :D :D

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:05 pm

and jonesy wanted shagging for putting the team out at our place this season :(

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:41 pm

griff105 wrote:I'm looking forward to it mate.
Everytime I visit Swansea I feel like one of those comedians visiting Sudan for Comic Relief.
It puts problems in your life into perspective, it gives less fortunates something to look forward too and Im as glad as f*ck when I get back to civilisation. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cracked me up :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:53 pm

:lol: fair do,s mate brilliant but sudan is like dubai compared to swansea :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:10 pm

f**k off you scum jack c**t

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Yes, won't it be one of the very few occasions your stadium gets more than 18k inside?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm

rob wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:31 pm

Got no problem having a bit of banter with our Jack cousins, but please get that photo on your avatar of that horrible c**t Tate off my computer. :twisted: