Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

egm and shareholders

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm

im not a shareholder but i cant belive that a egm hasnt been called! with todays rumours about the vale .how close are we to admin? the shareholders will lose eveything ,am i right in thinking that the shareholders are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to creditors status ? annis how likey is it that you could get the 5% needed for the egm to be called? these are very worry times

Re: egm and shareholders

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:57 pm

take a look at this thread, Wez

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3093

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:59 pm

wez 1927 wrote:im not a shareholder but i cant belive that a egm hasnt been called! with todays rumours about the vale .how close are we to admin? the shareholders will lose eveything ,am i right in thinking that the shareholders are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to creditors status ? annis how likey is it that you could get the 5% needed for the egm to be called? these are very worry times

We have got 5%, were waiting on PR replying to Corky by No later than This Friday.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:take a look at this thread, Wez

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3093

cheers i fogot :D

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:02 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:take a look at this thread, Wez

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3093

cheers i fogot :D

not a problem :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:im not a shareholder but i cant belive that a egm hasnt been called! with todays rumours about the vale .how close are we to admin? the shareholders will lose eveything ,am i right in thinking that the shareholders are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to creditors status ? annis how likey is it that you could get the 5% needed for the egm to be called? these are very worry times

We have got 5%, were waiting on PR replying to Corky by No later than This Friday.

cheers annis ,i think that the sharholders and the fans have had enough of the rumours and need answers from the highly over paid people at our club even if its bad news, at least we can club together and pull cardiff city through it ! would pr lie at a egm to the shareholders like at the muni?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:11 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

cheers annis ,i think that the sharholders and the fans have had enough of the rumours and need answers from the highly over paid people at our club even if its bad news, at least we can club together and pull cardiff city through it ! would pr lie at a egm to the shareholders like at the muni?

No probs Wez, Everything is written down and recoreded and can be used in evidence.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:12 pm

We have got 5%, were waiting on PR replying to Corky by No later than This Friday.[/quote]

cheers annis ,i think that the sharholders and the fans have had enough of the rumours and need answers from the highly over paid people at our club even if its bad news, at least we can club together and pull cardiff city through it ! would pr lie at a egm to the shareholders like at the muni?[/quote]

No probs Wez, Everything is written down and recoreded and can be used in evidence.[/quote]
that sounds familar :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:13 pm

wez 1927 wrote:We have got 5%, were waiting on PR replying to Corky by No later than This Friday.

cheers annis ,i think that the sharholders and the fans have had enough of the rumours and need answers from the highly over paid people at our club even if its bad news, at least we can club together and pull cardiff city through it ! would pr lie at a egm to the shareholders like at the muni?[/quote]

No probs Wez, Everything is written down and recoreded and can be used in evidence.[/quote]
that sounds familar :lol: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :ayatollah: