Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Thats what the Club are expecting the Crowd to be for the Bristol City game, YET THEY ARE OPENING ALL 4 SIDES OF Our Ground lol.
Atmosphere and Saving Money comes to My mind.

"IF EVERYONE GETS THEIR TICKET FOR THE NINIAN STAND NEXT TO THE AWAY FANS, WE CAN CREATE AN EXCELLENT ATMOSPHERE " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 10,000

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:22 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Thats what the Club are expecting the Crowd to be for the Bristol City game, YET THEY ARE OPENING ALL 4 SIDES OF Our Ground lol.

"IF EVERYONE GETS THEIR TICKET FOR THE NINIAN STAND NEXT TO THE AWAY FANS, WE CAN CREATE AN EXCELLENT ATMOSPHERE " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We closed the kop for the palace game! Makes sense!!!!!!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:23 pm

Stop it Annis your making too much sense :lol:

sam salim wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Thats what the Club are expecting the Crowd to be for the Bristol City game, YET THEY ARE OPENING ALL 4 SIDES OF Our Ground lol.

Yes but Sam look at who is running OUR CLUB, I would of just opened 2 sides, it would of been Buzzing.

ihatealiens wrote:Stop it Annis your making too much sense :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm

They're not the brightest are they!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Surely it is an ideal opportunity to try the Canton end in the family end for one game and see how the atmosphere changes

Just open the grandstand and the ninian as well

Common sense surely

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Dobbin wrote:Surely it is an ideal opportunity to try the Canton end in the family end for one game and see how the atmosphere changes

Just open the grandstand and the ninian as well

Common sense surely

You can never beat a bit of banter next to each other like last night.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:40 pm

The away games are much more interesting than home nowdays :o

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:46 pm

Dobbin wrote:The away games are much more interesting than home nowdays :o

With you on that one - much better atmosphere all round.

Opening Grand stand & Ninian initially would be logical as stated but since when has that word ever been in CCS vocab!?!?!?
Money costs seem to be a major factor at present so less staff would be needed and easier for Police to film and control :lol:

SIMPLE - Everyone buy the Ninian stnad 1st off :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Yes but Sam look at who is running OUR CLUB, I would of just opened 2 sides, it would of been Buzzing.

And it would have saved some money as well.