Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Tuesday January 11th 2011 UPDATE "

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
Bluemovie wrote:I generally enjoy your updates Carl, and look forward to them but maybe some info could be kept back?

How do you know he isn't keeping something, or most of it, back?

Finally ;)

It took a while but someone has got there :ayatollah:

That is reassuring Carl. Long may you continue to use caution and discretion before releasing sensitive information. :ayatollah:

Re: Sticky : " Tuesday January 11th 2011 UPDATE "

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Pug wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
carlccfc wrote:For those complaining regards potential players signing and me giving the names I did not hear the copmplaints when I was giving the names of Keogh, Olifinjana, Heaton, Koumas, Naylor and a certain Mr Bellamy.

Oh Lord, don't worry about these loons Carl.

It's a FACT that you've been the only one who's been remotely close with not just the transfer info but the other info too. You and Annis.

A FACT!

I think you will find that the news that a certain Mr Bellamy had signed broke on the CCMB long before Carl picked up, hey but don't let the truth get in the way of FACTS.

Really Pug ! :roll:

I thought I got ridiculed for the month of June and July for Bellamy but hey ho I must be wrong . . . . . . again :!:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chris, as to the day and date Bells was Signing Carl WITHOUT DOUBT PUT IT OUT ON HERE FIRST and got Ridiculed by the Snipers on the other mb.

I will wait for his response Annis, surely it shouldn't be too hard for him to search through the ccmb archives and provide us with a link.

I suspect it could prove impossible.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Keep up the good work carl i know you ignore the mongs who go against your updates but wtf they doing on here in the 1st place beats me eitherway the moaners and fans its the only way we are kept in the loop after all we read this stuff days later in papers ect :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:48 pm

ninianboy1 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Finally ;)

That is reassuring Carl. Long may you continue to use caution and discretion before releasing sensitive information. :ayatollah:

Honestly, there are a few who know info that I do not put out for the sake of the club so I do find it offensive when people claim I put out everything I hear, simply not true.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Well done again carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Just got to read between the lines.

Not only in Carl's updates either.

If a certain storyline suddenly goes dead you can usually bank that something serious is cooking. I'll leave it at that.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Really Pug ! :roll:

I thought I got ridiculed for the month of June and July for Bellamy but hey ho I must be wrong . . . . . . again

I said quite clearly in my post that the news that Bellamy had signed for us broke in CCMB, not the rumours that we were making enquiries regarding his availabilty. ;)
Last edited by Pug on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Chris, as to the day and date Bells was Signing Carl WITHOUT DOUBT PUT IT OUT ON HERE FIRST and got Ridiculed by the Snipers on the other mb.

I will wait for his response Annis, surely it shouldn't be too hard for him to search through the ccmb archives and provide us with a link.

I suspect it could prove impossible.

I will let him search frantically through the archives in a desperate bid to prove us wrong :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:53 pm

Pug wrote:Really Pug ! :roll:

I thought I got ridiculed for the month of June and July for Bellamy but hey ho I must be wrong . . . . . . again :!:

I said quite clearly in my post that the news that Bellamy had signed for us broke in CCMB, not the rumours that we were making enquiries regarding his availabilty were first issued there. ;)

Can you please provide us with a link to the said thread ?
Last edited by chris_ccfc on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Pug wrote:Really Pug ! :roll:

I thought I got ridiculed for the month of June and July for Bellamy but hey ho I must be wrong . . . . . . again

I said quite clearly in my post that the news that Bellamy had signed for us broke in CCMB, not the rumours that we were making enquiries regarding his availabilty. ;)

I don't even think that's true.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Some people eh WELL DONE CARL :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Pug wrote:I said quite clearly in my post that the news that Bellamy had signed for us broke in CCMB, not the rumours that we were making enquiries regarding his availabilty were first issued there. ;)

Oh right I seen what you done there, when someone, lets call him Carl, says in the month of May, we are in talks with Man City over the signing of Craig Bellamy that is called Bollocks.

When in the month of August it comes to fruition, in the words of others " Carl got lucky " :lol:

Jog on son, there is nothing for you here.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:56 pm

Carl keep up the good work. This MB is unique from others and is really good to be part of.

Thank you for your updates; giving up YOUR TIME to put them together.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:56 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ninianboy1 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Finally ;)

Honestly, there are a few who know info that I do not put out for the sake of the club so I do find it offensive when people claim I put out everything I hear, simply not true.

To be fair I think some of the posters in this thread, including myself, were just genuinely concerned that the leaks could damage the club - there was never any intention to be offensive. Hopefully you will continue to apply bags of common sense before releasing any information. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:57 pm

I am sure Carl will, just to prove sniper Pug ONCE and for ALL WRONG,then as usual he can run back on ccmb, but this time say something nice about us, compared to his previous 60 posts.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Pug wrote:I said quite clearly in my post that the news that Bellamy had signed for us broke in CCMB, not the rumours that we were making enquiries regarding his availabilty were first issued there. ;)

Oh right I seen what you done there, when someone, lets call him Carl, says in the month of May, we are in talks with Man City over the signing of Craig Bellamy that is called Bollocks.

When in the month of August it comes to fruition, in the words of others " Carl got lucky " :lol:

Pug will now run back and Say he has been told off by Carl :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 pm

Pug:

First to get the connection gets an imaginary pint.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:

"let's call him Carl" :lol:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

"I learned tonight from a highly trusted source that Chelsea sugar daddy Roman Abramovich is leaving Chelsea this summer and will be taking over as owner and pumping his money into Zenit St.Petersburg.

This could cause a real disaster for Chelsea as they rely heavily on Abramovich's millions to fund the wages at their club, I am told that backroom staff have already been to Russia to view properties out there."

The "Abramovich's" billions have sponsored many "top" European sport teams over the years to bait the hook. Job done, he's going back to his roots and funding the new sports city in Sochi. They've got the Winter Olympics in 2014, the World cup Final will be played there in 2018 so job done! The backroom staff are aware and have already bought property there, some of which has been built and very nice it looks too.

He's not pulling out of Chelsea just restricting the cash flow to meet UEFA regulations. As an aside he also "owns" most of FC Copenhagen who by some strange coincidence drew Chelsea in the upcomming Television advertising cup league thing. :roll:

Could have told you this three/four years ago, come to think of it I probably did! ;)

The rest is good news though Carl and I'm grateful for your updates as whilst I get to learn about the "big picture" I know next to nothing about whats happening to the only football team that I give a shit about. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:04 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Pug:

First to get the connection gets an imaginary pint.

Bugger, I was thinking his name was Plug. Sorry Butt :?

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:"I learned tonight from a highly trusted source that Chelsea sugar daddy Roman Abramovich is leaving Chelsea this summer and will be taking over as owner and pumping his money into Zenit St.Petersburg.

This could cause a real disaster for Chelsea as they rely heavily on Abramovich's millions to fund the wages at their club, I am told that backroom staff have already been to Russia to view properties out there."

The "Abramovich's" billions have sponsored many "top" European sport teams over the years to bait the hook. Job done, he's going back to his roots and funding the new sports city in Sochi. They've got the Winter Olympics in 2014, the World cup Final will be played there in 2018 so job done! The backroom staff are aware and have already bought property there, some of which has been built and very nice it looks too.

He's not pulling out of Chelsea just restricting the cash flow to meet UEFA regulations. As an aside he also "owns" most of FC Copenhagen who by some strange coincidence drew Chelsea in the upcomming Television advertising cup league thing. :roll:

Could have told you this three/four years ago, come to think of it I probably did! ;)

The rest is good news though Carl and I'm grateful for your updates as whilst I get to learn about the "big picture" I know next to nothing about whats happening to the only football team that I give a shit about. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cheers Willy, some take a lot of persuading :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Jog on? At my age, more like a wobble trot.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_2046793.

Oh I greatfully receive appoligies
Last edited by Pug on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:09 pm

It is pretty obvious that Carl gets a lot of his information from someone within the Club now i am sure this mysterious source tells Carl what he can and cannot reveal. So if Carl was to reveal information that he had been asked to keep confidential then i am sure his source would stop supplying him with information. :?:

So let's all be grateful for the information Carl and others do reveal and in the mean time i am sure there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that we are unaware of :old:

So thanks Carl your updates are much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Pug

Oh I greatfully receive appoligies[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I PUT IT OUT IN MAY ON HERE and CARL PUT IT OUT BEG OF AUG, I am Rubbish at Finding back info Carl Will find it Tom after WORK :D

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 pm

blueheaven wrote:It is pretty obvious that Carl gets a lot of his information from someone within the Club now i am sure this mysterious source tells Carl what he can and cannot reveal. So if Carl was to reveal information that he had been asked to keep confidential then i am sure his source would stop supplying him with information. :?:

So let's all be grateful for the information Carl and others do reveal and in the mean time i am sure there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that we are unaware of :old:

So thanks Carl your updates are much appreciated :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Pug

I PUT IT OUT IN MAY ON HERE and CARL PUT IT OUT BEG OF AUG, I am Rubbish at Finding back info Carl Will find it Tom after WORK :D[/quote]
Annis I'm not dismissing you posted the clubs interset in Bellamy, as I have stated the signing broke as per the link. By the way I was a sceptible as any, I remember laying into one poster on CCMB, no not carl, and believe me when it happened he was quick to let me know!

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 pm

I PUT IT OUT IN MAY ON HERE and CARL PUT IT OUT BEG OF AUG, I am Rubbish at Finding back info Carl Will find it Tom after WORK :D[/quote]
how old are you, is it some kind of info wars? just because someone has leaked a rumour before someone else does that make them god? no.
i really do think that you and carl reckon you are running this football club and you are above everyone else and you are never wrong, well let me tell you something, your not. your just little fish in a very big pond

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 pm

Pug wrote:
Damned Yank wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Oh right I seen what you done there, when someone, lets call him Carl, says in the month of May, we are in talks with Man City over the signing of Craig Bellamy that is called Bollocks.

Jog on? At my age, more like a wobble trot.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_2046793.

Yes I see that thread dated August now lets look at June, we dont want to miss anything do we Pug !

THE LATEST NEWS - BELLAMY, LEDLEY AND VINCENT TAN
by carlccfc ยป Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:49 pm

I have spoken today with somebody from inside the club and what I have been told is fantastic news.

Firstly, when I said that DJ was in Malaysia trying to convince Vincent Tan to put more money in, it would seem that DJ done us proud. Vincent Tan has agreed to back DJ's bid to sign Bellamy and my source has said ' the deal is not dead, Tan is backing the bid but there is still a lot to work out, City upped their offer last week but are still to come to an agreed figure with Man City and also there is still work to be done with Bellamy too '.

Will we sign Bellamy ? I truly hope so but it is not a normal situation, as I have said many times, so we will wait and see, but we are talking about signing him still and are still negotiating with Man City, go back to January and this situation would have been a distant dream and years away, not anymore, it is happening
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:23 pm

Pug wrote:

I PUT IT OUT IN MAY ON HERE and CARL PUT IT OUT BEG OF AUG, I am Rubbish at Finding back info Carl Will find it Tom after WORK :D

Annis I'm not dismissing you posted the clubs interset in Bellamy, as I have stated the signing broke as per the link. By the way I was a sceptible as any, I remember laying into one poster on CCMB, no not carl, and believe me when it happened he was quick to let me know![/quote]

I got it from virtually the very top of Our Club in May 2010 and TLg and many others on ccmb slaughtered me for it when I Said We would Sign Bells in the Summer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: