Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kicked out the training ground whats next?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:01 pm

things are looking bad did you see the team bus yesterday looked like something off on the buses was waiting to see blakey and butler get off with jones and the team, had massive holiday advert boarding on the front too wurzels must have pissed themselves.

Re: kicked out the training ground whats next?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:07 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:things are looking bad did you see the team bus yesterday looked like something off on the buses was waiting to see blakey and butler get off with jones and the team, had massive holiday advert boarding on the front too wurzels must have pissed themselves.

jones was heard to mutter " il get you for this ridsdale mark my words" hope olive never had a hard time when they got home

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:14 pm

It has come to light today on speaking to someone in the Blues set up they they dont seem to have received monies from Cardiff City for tickets/club shop / catering etc deals - It appears that they are hanging onto their money for as long as possible even waiting for people to take them to court before paying up due to the lack of cash flow (I understand they have swapped from Veoila buses to Edwards for unpaid buses so imagine thats why we have swapped as well)

It just get worse
Last edited by Dobbin on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Dobbin wrote:It has come to light today on speaking to someone in the Blues set up they they dont seem to have received monies from Cardiff City for tickets/club shop / catering etc deals - It appeasr that thyey are hanging onto their money for as long as possible even waiting for people to take them to court before paying up due to the lack of cash flow (i understand they have swapped from Veoila buses to edwards for unpaid buses so imagine thats why we have swapped as well

It just get worse

It's becoming quite sordid. The man is a scumbag of the highest order.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:26 pm

And he gets away with it , whos the fools really as he picks up his ten grand a week.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:And he gets away with it , whos the fools really as he picks up his ten grand a week.

plus his large expense account

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Dobbin wrote:It has come to light today on speaking to someone in the Blues set up they they dont seem to have received monies from Cardiff City for tickets/club shop / catering etc deals - It appears that they are hanging onto their money for as long as possible even waiting for people to take them to court before paying up due to the lack of cash flow (I understand they have swapped from Veoila buses to Edwards for unpaid buses so imagine thats why we have swapped as well)

It just get worse

Veoila buses no great shakes.My Missus organised an outing for the local breast cancer group to houses of parliment.
the bus brokedown on out skirts of London.
No backup ,only breakdown service was their mechanic from Newport.
My missus ended up hailing 10 taxis . Veoila did pay for the taxis the following day.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:35 pm

stickywicket wrote:
Dobbin wrote:It has come to light today on speaking to someone in the Blues set up they they dont seem to have received monies from Cardiff City for tickets/club shop / catering etc deals - It appears that they are hanging onto their money for as long as possible even waiting for people to take them to court before paying up due to the lack of cash flow (I understand they have swapped from Veoila buses to Edwards for unpaid buses so imagine thats why we have swapped as well)

It just get worse

Veoila buses no great shakes.My Missus organised an outing for the local breast cancer group to houses of parliment.
the bus brokedown on out skirts of London.
No backup ,only breakdown service was their mechanic from Newport.
My missus ended up hailing 10 taxis . Veoila did pay for the taxis the following day.

Was onl stating what the guy was sayinh - he said the blues owed the bus company money and the switched to another but the point I was trying to make was that we have done the same thing recently so I would expect it to be similiar for us

Well maybe if the blues had paid the money the bus might have been serviced and not broke down :lol:
(Seriously glad they sorted it)