Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who the hell is this Anthony Garcia???

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:17 pm

Just been reading a couple of threads regarding this fella and im still none the wiser. Clearly the guy doesnt have wads of cash as if you google him then he not to be seen!! So what the hell is all this 'investment' talk?? Is this spin? Hell, I could 'invest' in a rollover hotdog in the Ninian :lol:

Re: Who the hell is this Anthony Garcia???

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm

ccfclover wrote:Just been reading a couple of threads regarding this fella and im still none the wiser. Clearly the guy doesnt have wads of cash as if you google him then he not to be seen!! So what the hell is all this 'investment' talk?? Is this spin? Hell, I could 'invest' in a rollover hotdog in the Ninian :lol:

No Comment, he is also Antonio Garcia .

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm

f**k him :lol: , just keep posting love your avatar :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Quite the opposite, he has so much money Google can't handle it. :computer:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Baz, thats the only reason i post :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:28 pm

and again what did you say :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:30 pm

I said 'Baz, thats the only reason i post :lol: '

I reckon this guy is owed money :shock: Who isnt? :roll:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:32 pm

what :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:35 pm

I reckon this guy is our new centre mid

http://www.vcu.edu/arts/music/dept/faculty/garcia.html

Once the tax bill has been paid :?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Ridders Son by the sound of the bullshit :D

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:59 pm

Hey There Everyone I am Anthony Garcia and Under my Music i am Antonio Garcia if there is any fuss. Hope to talk soon AG

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:08 pm

antonio19891927 wrote:Hey There Everyone I am Anthony Garcia and Under my Music i am Antonio Garcia if there is any fuss. Hope to talk soon AG

sounds like riddler too....... simple question how much hard cash do you have in your bank account? stick to your dreams and dont go around filling city fans with hope when you got as much cash as the drunk down the social.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:30 pm

http://blogs.myspace.com/antoniogarcia300

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:37 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:
antonio19891927 wrote:Hey There Everyone I am Anthony Garcia and Under my Music i am Antonio Garcia if there is any fuss. Hope to talk soon AG

Why not talk now? :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:51 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:

Why not talk now? :lol:

ok then. i am going to invest in the club that is all. i have now way the money to take over the club just to invest from my music projects and other royalties i have. AG

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:56 pm

So your not a multi billionaire then? :lol: only messing, I hope you know what your doing :shock:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 pm

ccfclover wrote:So your not a multi billionaire then? :lol: only messing, I hope you know what your doing :shock:

i thank you for your comments. and i thought this through quite alot so i think i am doing it for myself and aswel for the fans :ayatollah: AG

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Ha Ha Ha..... how many actual recordings/records have you sold to date and what music label are you with so they can confirm

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:12 pm

None yet...........oh sorry, thought you asked me then :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 pm

same answer though he he he

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 pm

ccfclover wrote:Just been reading a couple of threads regarding this fella and im still none the wiser. Clearly the guy doesnt have wads of cash as if you google him then he not to be seen!! So what the hell is all this 'investment' talk?? Is this spin? Hell, I could 'invest' in a rollover hotdog in the Ninian :lol:

I know the fella well, a nice kid with a great singing voice who is mad on the CITY. I hope his dreams & aspirations come true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:00 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

I know the fella well, a nice kid with a great singing voice who is mad on the CITY. I hope his dreams & aspirations come true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes give the lad a chance, he is a good singer and Loves City :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , as to any money I wouldnt have a clue.