Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: COMPETITION FOR A GROUP/CAUSE TITLE

Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Maybe a bit business like but what about the name Bluebird Evolution.

I thought evolution would fit as the kids will be developing into more complex and better players. Also the club will be growing/developing in new areas.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:I'm sure that generous Chap AA can come up with a book or books for the winner, but we are looking for something to catch the imagination for this fund raising effort to help Scott Youngs kids development centres,. Scott and his team do a great job finding nurturing and developing kids at the grass roots level from the youngest age up.

These kids turn into the life blood of the Academy which it is hoped will produce the talent we need to survive at this and the highest level, finding an Aaron Ramsey every year would do wonders for this club.

We are setting up a group to look at all avenues for helping this cause and there are lots of posts related to this, but Its not just about money, offers of assistance and time is just as valuable and a big think tank is bound to help.

Anyway, before I wander off on one, I am suggesting we need a title or Hook as they decsribe it to catch th eye and the imagination.

So for my two penneth I am throwing the title City SKIDS.

Supporting,Kids,In, Development schemes.

Corny, but I like the ring to it, please feel free to chuck some ideas in the hat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Let's get this right , you like the ring to your skids? I think you could brown off many with that one

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Mind you they are shite! :lol:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:17 pm

Gwyn, Did any Catch your eye ? :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Bluebirds YUF

Young Undiscovered Fledglings

Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Bluebirds YUF

Young Undiscovered Fledglings

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:14 pm

I like CitySkids for obvious reasons, the main one being the bloke that thought of is is such a top guy and really close to me :lol:

But I do like the Scott-----------young Guns logo, but we can decide on that when we get together, just want soemthing that catches the imagination and sticks in your mind. :P

Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:00 pm

prob with that one Gwyn.... just in case Scott Young left for another club?

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:01 am

My favourite is Crash Required Every Week :lol:

Providing he doesn't leave the club Scott Young Guns would be catchy but someone suggested 'Cardiff City's got talent' with Gwyn playing Simon Cowell ;)

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:42 am

BigGwynram wrote:I'm sure that generous Chap AA can come up with a book or books for the winner, but we are looking for something to catch the imagination for this fund raising effort to help Scott Youngs kids development centres,. Scott and his team do a great job finding nurturing and developing kids at the grass roots level from the youngest age up.

These kids turn into the life blood of the Academy which it is hoped will produce the talent we need to survive at this and the highest level, finding an Aaron Ramsey every year would do wonders for this club.

We are setting up a group to look at all avenues for helping this cause and there are lots of posts related to this, but Its not just about money, offers of assistance and time is just as valuable and a big think tank is bound to help.

Anyway, before I wander off on one, I am suggesting we need a title or Hook as they decsribe it to catch th eye and the imagination.

So for my two penneth I am throwing the title City SKIDS.

Supporting,Kids,In, Development schemes.

Corny, but I like the ring to it, please feel free to chuck some ideas in the hat. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32258 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gwyn,

For info, I am going to be involved in coaching in this scheme in Caerphilly. If you want feedback on how it's working at the coal face so to speak, please let me know.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Gwyn, So any idea which one ? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:23 am

I like City Skids, but It ain't just down to me. :ayatollah: