Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would You Support...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:14 am

England at this summers World Cup if Roger Johnson made the squad and started games?

Re: Would You Support...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:16 am

we've had this sort of discussion and the majority of us felt that we would support england even if johnno doesnt make it to their sqaud as they are british :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am

no chance, not england

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am

rorkes drift wrote:no chance, not england

nope nor me f**k em

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 am

NO CHANCE, although ill watch to see how roger gets on

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:33 am

hell no

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:36 am

haha no chance in me following england, im supporting serbia in world cup ;)

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:47 am

Nope never have supported england in any sort of championships and never will
f**k them

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:02 pm

no chance!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes, whether RJ makes it or not

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:26 pm

I won't support them but I'd like to see them do well. Apart from win it and the susequent media bombardment of us

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:28 pm

I won't support England neither, although I would like things to go well personally for RJ if he did play. On another point it would only take a few injuries to the likes of Defoe, Crouch or Bent and I believe Cameron Jerome would also be in with a shout.

If the unthinkable did happen and England won the WC with Johnson and Jerome in the side, would Cardiff have the same claim to winning the WC that West Ham had in 66 or even Arsenal in 98? :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:35 pm

I can't see Johnson getting a start even if he did get in the squad. No matter how badly off form Ferdinand and Terry are, they will always be the preferred option. Then there's Upson and then, possibly, Johnson.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I can't see Johnson getting a start even if he did get in the squad. No matter how badly off form Ferdinand and Terry are, they will always be the preferred option. Then there's Upson and then, possibly, Johnson.

I would say Johnson is more of a replacement for Terry. JT he got injured for some reason I think RJ would be in with a real shout.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 pm

does'nt really bother me to be honest made some good mates in the army and they were english,dont really buy into this hate the english shit i thinck its bolax,how many english have played for us over the years.