why dont they drop them and get a bigger crowd ffs

whos going

i will be there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Replay ticket prices

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 am

Because its Cardiff City :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:33 am

They can drop them to £15 for adults, NIL for kids. Not a huge difference in price, but difference between 7000 and 12000, I reckon.

What a golden chance to give a bit back to the fans, at a time when things are a little fraught, to say the least.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:36 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:They can drop them to £15 for adults, NIL for kids. Not a huge difference in price, but difference between 7000 and 12000, I reckon.

What a golden chance to give a bit back to the fans, at a time when things are a little fraught, to say the least.

i totally agree buy 1 get 1 free for ambo's even

c'mon peter do it please

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:43 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:They can drop them to £15 for adults, NIL for kids. Not a huge difference in price, but difference between 7000 and 12000, I reckon.

i totally agree buy 1 get 1 free for ambo's even

c'mon peter do it please

good idea...

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:46 am

I'll be there! It's a shame they don't do a kids go free thing or something. I'd take my girlfriend's brother to the game if that was the case.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:56 am

look how many kids could be converted, free tickets for schools, look at the money kids would spend on clarkies and beer :lol:

a couple of thousand free tickets to schools woul be a fantastic gesture

c'mon peter it would make sense

baz ;)

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:38 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:look how many kids could be converted, free tickets for schools, look at the money kids would spend on clarkies and beer :lol:

a couple of thousand free tickets to schools woul be a fantastic gesture

c'mon peter it would make sense

baz ;)

I think because its FA cup we probably have to agree with bristol City and possibly have to keep ticket prices the same as the ist game??

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:50 am

Correct(ish).

As it's a Cup game and thus Bristol get cut of the ticket fees, then they have a say in the ticket pricing. All manner of wonderful schemes suggested thus meaningless unless Worzels agree - and from their perspective, why should they agree to a large numbwer of freebies, meaning they lose some profit?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:01 am

Zabier wrote:I'll be there! It's a shame they don't do a kids go free thing or something. I'd take my girlfriend's brother to the game if that was the case.

You tight git it's only a fiver for U-16's any way :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:01 pm

£20 is to steep for a cup game in january , i'd go if it was cheaper, but £30 for me & my 2 boys? no thanks.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 pm

i cant afford to go already put the season ticket on my card why not let platimbos go for a tenner.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:01 pm

£45 for me and my brood ....mmmm dont think so!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:42 pm

With my little pick and shovel.....

Totally agree with the ticket prices, too. It would be a nice gesture, especially the way the management of the club are looking to the fans at the moment

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:45 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:With my little pick and shovel.....

Totally agree with the ticket prices, too. It would be a nice gesture, especially the way the management of the club are looking to the fans at the moment

So ask Bristol City if they'll agree to less income from the game then.

I doubt their board will view it as a "nice gesture". Unless you're asking CCFC to subsidise a nice gesture, which would be interesting as we've not a pot to piss in.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm

nerd wrote:

I doubt their board will view it as a "nice gesture". Unless you're asking CCFC to subsidise a nice gesture, which would be interesting as we've not a pot to piss in.

Why do we have to tell them? :lol: Just reduce our ticket prices and leave theirs at the same price

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 pm

BUY FOR THE NINIAN STAND, Next to the away fans, lets get an ATMOSPHERE GOING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:59 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:

Why do we have to tell them? :lol: Just reduce our ticket prices and leave theirs at the same price

:lol:

Good luck getting that one past the FA.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:19 pm

nerd wrote:

Bristol asked us if we would accept lower ticket prices for the game last night....we rejected it :lol: so there's no way they would accept if we wanted to increase our home gate! Ask Annis it was discussed on here a few weeks back

Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:20 pm

fingers88 wrote:
nerd wrote:

Bristol asked us if we would accept lower ticket prices for the game last night....we rejected it :lol: so there's no way they would accept if we wanted to increase our home gate! Ask Annis it was discussed on here a few weeks back

Its true we rejected it.