Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great news GARRY MONK will be

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:05 pm

out of action for possibly the rest of the season, that will be a major blow for the JACK BASTARDS!!! Bloooooooirds!!

Re: Great news GARRY MONK will be

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Yeah your right it will be.But hey it's January :D

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 pm

he is a football player FFS, no matter who he plays for,,,,, sad as fuc- :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:53 pm

wchurchblue wrote:out of action for possibly the rest of the season, that will be a major blow for the JACK BASTARDS!!! Bloooooooirds!!

Monk is ok for a jb and whilst i hope he plays badly in every game i wouldnt wish injury on him. If it was dyer or tate i'd laugh because they are both horrible bastards.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
wchurchblue wrote:out of action for possibly the rest of the season, that will be a major blow for the JACK BASTARDS!!! Bloooooooirds!!

Monk is ok for a jb and whilst i hope he plays badly in every game i wouldnt wish injury on him. If it was dyer or tate i'd laugh because they are both horrible bastards.
:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Lads

I don't get any satisfaction in a football player having a serious injury. We have all played the game and wouldn't want the same to happen to us so yes it probably will harm the Jack's play off push but I dont want to see any players career ended prematurely.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:02 pm

At last the good guys have arrived.

Now why is that dunce Ben allowed to continue posting on here is beyond belief.Never have i seen such an attention seeking oddball post on an internet forum.Mark my words we'll be reading about him before long after he's killed his next door neighbour or a prostitute.And what's even sadder is he'll read this and feel proud :|

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

I forgot to add in El Hadj Diouf-would love Blackburn to play the jerks in next round of fa cup and for their to be a massive collision between Diouf, Tate and Dyer resulting in major injuries for all 3.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Blackswan.

I've heard Monk is a decent guy. Hope he gets better by the summer. As a City fan I cant say I'm sad to see something happen which might affect you -although you've done Ok when he's been out previously -i'd guess Beaker will go to centre back. On the other hand I don't wish injury on anyone. Monk is nearing the end of his career anyway, so hopefully he'll have a good rest and come back in the summer -hopefully with another club :lol:

By the way, the one I really think is the key to your defense is Williams, this might have spoilt his chances of a move now, so may not be a bad thing for you in the wider scheme of things.

Question for you.
When was the last time Ashley Williams missed a game through injury ?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:08 pm

controversy by the idiot in the striped jumper :mrgreen: you look like a right scrotum i must say :lol:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:11 pm

blackswan wrote:controversy by the idiot in the striped jumper :mrgreen: you look like a right scrotum i must say :lol:

Might be an idiot but at least i'm not a jack tw*t. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Never nice to see a player badly hurt

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Blackswan.

I've heard Monk is a decent guy. Hope he gets better by the summer. As a City fan I cant say I'm sad to see something happen which might affect you -although you've done Ok when he's been out previously -i'd guess Beaker will go to centre back. On the other hand I don't wish injury on anyone. Monk is nearing the end of his career anyway, so hopefully he'll have a good rest and come back in the summer -hopefully with another club :lol:

By the way, the one I really think is the key to your defense is Williams, this might have spoilt his chances of a move now, so may not be a bad thing for you in the wider scheme of things.

Question for you.
When was the last time Ashley Williams missed a game through injury ?

Ash as been ever present for 2 seasons i think.I wont be naieve and say we'd cope as well without him because i dont think we would,although knowing Swansea like i do we'd no doubt cope somehow.Im sure as i type the club will be chasing a centre half or two,and as i said in another post,it is the beginning of January and Monk getting crocked is a blow but at least we've the chance to bring someone else in.Tate will be back for our next game but im not too sure he'll replace Monk.I think Rodgers will stick with Serran and Tate will replace the injured Taylor at LB.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:01 pm

This made my day.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:08 pm

supercoops wrote:he is a football player FFS, no matter who he plays for,,,,, sad as fuc- :ayatollah:

dont be such a pussy. he's not cancerous, he just cant play a game for a while. im glad he's out. jack b*stard

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Swans will have to replace him quick, he there rock. I've spoken to a few jacks and they are totally gutted and have said they need to bring a cb in quick. Yes I agree we don't want any professionals to suffer a career threatening injury however they are going to be so much weaker at the back now. Hoping to see DJ interview on FA highlights now, shud be interesting if they show it.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:02 pm

blackswan wrote:Yeah your right it will be.But hey it's January :D

like to see how u cope with a few players out
test the resources we have had key players out
and not coped in certain games and the same goes for qpr
its going to be an interesting second half to the season,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Bluejoo is that reply to me?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:10 pm

bloojoo68 wrote:

its going to be an interesting second half to the season,,,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Apart from Bothroyd which key player's have you missed?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Apart from Bothroyd which key player's have you missed?[/quote]

Every player has ben injured at some point except Hudson and Whittingham.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:19 pm

blackswan wrote:
bloojoo68 wrote:

Apart from Bothroyd which key player's have you missed?

all the key players have missed games,,,bothroyd only missed the last few games
we havent had a settled bk 4 all season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Apart from Bothroyd which key player's have you missed?

Every player has ben injured at some point except Hudson and Whittingham.[/quote]
What,long term like Bodde and Monk for us?

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:21 pm

wchurchblue wrote:Bluejoo is that reply to me?

no :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:38 pm

blackswan wrote:At last the good guys have arrived.

Now why is that dunce Ben allowed to continue posting on here is beyond belief.Never have i seen such an attention seeking oddball post on an internet forum.Mark my words we'll be reading about him before long after he's killed his next door neighbour or a prostitute.And what's even sadder is he'll read this and feel proud :|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:17 am

jinks/cwm wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

The Douce wrote:
supercoops wrote:he is a football player FFS, no matter who he plays for,,,,, sad as fuc- :ayatollah:

dont be such a pussy. he's not cancerous, he just cant play a game for a while. im glad he's out. jack b*stard

I agree with your last 2 words, The rest is DRIVEL....

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:09 pm

blackswan wrote:Never have i seen such an attention seeking oddball post on an internet forum.Mark my words we'll be reading about him before long after he's killed his next door neighbour or a prostitute.And what's even sadder is he'll read this and feel proud :|

Blackswan, meet Baker.

Baker, meet Blackswan.

You may get on well....

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:27 pm

blackswan wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Apart from Bothroyd which key player's have you missed?

Every player has ben injured at some point except Hudson and Whittingham.

What,long term like Bodde and Monk for us?[/quote]

Bodde was injured seasons ago. Even so, Riggott has only played an hour more than him this season .

Quinn has just come back after being out for 3-4 months, which is probably as long as Monk will be out, and virtually every other player has been out at some time. Bothroyd has missed 1/3 of the season, Bellamy is no secret, Marshall was out for 6 weeks, McNaughton hardly ever has a run of more than a few games when he doesnt have to come off. Naylor is annoyingly fit ! :lol: Gyepes has had an injury, Blake has had about 5 this year, Drinkwater has missed over half the games since he's been here, do I need to continue...

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:33 pm

QUINN WASN'T INJURED CHIEF !! JUST BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:40 pm

Fair play that made me laugh.