Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sticky: " THURSDAY 06th JANUARY 2011 UPDATE "

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Tidy Chief!! then i retract my first statement. Hope to read more of your posts. Twice in one night i have apologised i must be tired. They better watch out on the Forum bus tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Tidy Chief!! then i retract my first statement. Hope to read more of your posts. Twice in one night i have apologised i must be tired. They better watch out on the Forum bus tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the match :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:14 pm

castleblue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Tidy Chief!! then i retract my first statement. Hope to read more of your posts. Twice in one night i have apologised i must be tired. They better watch out on the Forum bus tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy the match :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done lads. I wish everyone could act as honourably.

at the end of the day we are all on the same side.

:D

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Bollocks to you. When did i say I didn't trust Carl, just saying it's coming from Sam. Everyone can give an opinion can't they. Even Annis agreed with me.

I was in fact referring to castleblue sorry Annis but i have read his post again and i stick by what i said. Voice of reason if as by my post i can see why you thought i was feffering to you sorry Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: [/quote]

Cheers NB. Thought you was telling me to do one. Thanks for the apology. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:56 pm

CHEERS All for MAKING UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:15 pm

No posts in this thread for 7 days... why is it still a sticky? there's about 7 of the feckers and it makes the board hard to read. I know I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:48 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:No posts in this thread for 7 days... why is it still a sticky? there's about 7 of the feckers and it makes the board hard to read. I know I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

Dave, Because its Not about the amount of posts, its about Viewing Numbers, if they Slow down, then down comes the Sticky. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm

Thanks Carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: