Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gavin Williams

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 pm

......how come he didn't do the :ayatollah: tonight then?

Re: Gavin Williams

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 pm

It was quality when he did it in front of the North bank a few years ago at the vetch :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm

It was yes,but i didn't expect him to celebrate like he did tonight :shock:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

blackswan wrote:It was yes,but i didn't expect him to celebrate like he did tonight :shock:

Spot on mate, f*cking takes the piss.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 am

he did about 4 times warming up in the first half lads

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:42 am

Ye he did do the :ayatollah: a few times, just not many people shouted for him to do it, only a small section of the crowd. Fair play to him he looked a good player and it was a good goal, not as good as Chopras though :D

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:48 am

He did it to me lads when i went to the Toilet as he was warming up, I know the Bloke well and can tell you he loves Cardiff. Anyone who has a go at him on here dont know him then.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:55 am

BlueCheg wrote:He did it to me lads when i went to the Toilet as he was warming up, I know the Bloke well and can tell you he loves Cardiff. Anyone who has a go at him on here dont know him then.

Lets get him in on loan i say :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:57 am

I have allways wanted him here

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:58 am

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:58 am

we need a player like him who loves the club sam hamman always tried to get the welsh talent here they play with passion then

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:04 pm

BlueCheg wrote:He did it to me lads when i went to the Toilet as he was warming up, I know the Bloke well and can tell you he loves Cardiff. Anyone who has a go at him on here dont know him then.

nobody who loves Cardiff celebrates like that.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

to be fair it was the 92nd minute they were on the verge of going out and he scores hes gonna be happy.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

You dont know him I do, and he Loves Cardiff mate trust me.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:26 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Bartlett_bluebird wrote:

You dont know him I do, and he Loves Cardiff mate trust me.

I've met him a few times on away trips and I know he's Cardiff through and through, but he must know he was a bit naughty last night. He also must be bricking it when he goes back to Merthyr because he's upset a few lads now!!

Is he banned from the Brunswick, Chegs??

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Banned for life :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na he really is a nice bloke in fairness to him.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:37 pm

blackswan wrote:......how come he didn't do the :ayatollah: tonight then?

He did when he was on the side line warming up.
When he had his altercation with Chops a lot of City fans who turned on him, didnt realise that it was him as he had a woolie hat on. He loves Cardiff, but was just doing his job which I Respect.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:39 pm

It was quite funny when he did a sneaky Ayatollah in the corner, and then told us all to "shhhh" when we started chanting Williams is a bluebird!!

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:......how come he didn't do the :ayatollah: tonight then?

He did when he was on the side line warming up.
When he had his altercation with Chops a lot of City fans who turned on him, didnt realise that it was him as he had a woolie hat on. He loves Cardiff, but was just doing his job which I Respect.

If Trundle , Tate or infact anybody else did that I doubt it would be respected.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:53 pm

Strange innit,guys a Cardiff city legend in my eyes and has never played for us!!!lol