Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"WE STILL HAVE TO GET BEHIND OUR TEAM 110% TOMORROW NIGHT"

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:31 pm

" WE STILL HAVE TO GET BEHIND OUR TEAM 110% TOMORROW NIGHT "

Lets Make the Leeds team and Fans think they are at NINIAN PARK STILL, I Fore one Hate Leeds and Always have even When I lived up there.Yes they do have Amazing Support, BUT SO DO WE.

THIS IS ONE OF THE BIG GAMES WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO :ayatollah:
WE NEED 3 pts and THE FANS CAN HELP. :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Still Tickets Available :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: "WE STILL HAVE TO GET BEHIND OUR TEAM 110% TOMORROW NIGHT"

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

wise words.
f**k whats going on .
we are playing those leeds cunts remember

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:32 pm

100% WE HAVE TO :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 pm

moz-dublin wrote:wise words.
f**k whats going on .
we are playing those leeds cunts remember

Thats right, THESE ARE THE MATCHES I LOVE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:44 pm

WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM

what a good way to restart our promotion push then 3points tomorrow night , come on city !

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

simon1927 wrote:WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM, WE ALL HATE LEEDS SCUM

what a good way to restart our promotion push then 3points tomorrow night , come on city !

I LOVE THE SONG :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

AND YES THIS GAME CAN HELP HOPEFULLY CHANGE OUR SEASON and FIRE OUR PLAYERS UP, DJ CANT BUT WE CAN :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Always will :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Busting for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:00 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 pm

I concur

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Istanbul....maybe going a little far :o

Na f**k it :evil: f**k off you dirty Leeds cunts - lets make them quiver and make that corner a little dark horrible place to be :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:21 pm

Teams I despise with a passion

5) Brighton (Ancient History..........and no it doesn't involve a sore bum,before anyone asks) :old: :old:

4) Sheffield United (got turnrd away on minibus with i can of Stella to blamr SYC enough said

3) Swansea Town (never will be a city)

2) Bristol City (funny though don't mind Rovers though)

1) LEEDS(F*****G Hate the White Scum)

In The Canton and raring to go

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:22 pm

I hate Leeds and Bristol City more than any other clubs and that includes chelsea and man city (the evil empires ruining football)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

Cardiff v Leeds are always special occasions. It's my favourite fixture of all - mutual hatred for each other let's say :lol: - 110% without question bring it on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

:ayatollah: lets avit :ayatollah: lets sing sing sing :mrgreen: the canton stand will be buzzing

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 pm

tomCCFC wrote: !! :ayatollah: :D

I'll support our team 100% and give Leeds as much grief as possible, but that is just pathetic fella.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:43 pm

its a no brainer really anybody that doesnt support the team shouldnt be a city fan, ive been through a lot of shit in my 35 years following the city but never booed the team

Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Isnt it the whole point of the song "we'll support you evermore"?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:01 pm

six years in charge. How often have you seen a Dave Jones team up for the challenge ? How many times this season ? How many times this season have we been 'the better side'. How many times have our players seemed to wanted to win more that the other side?

When was the last time you saw, say Whittingham, put in 90 minutes of effort. I don't mean running round kicking players up the ar*e, just doing what every other player in this division does - earn their wage.

A side that includes one of the most feared Premiership players, a Premiership-rated midfield, a pair of the best strikers outside the premiership, and we can't break down the poorest of defences ?

Sorry, but you shout all you want. Until this lazy team and lazy manager pull their fingers out - which I doubt I'll live to see while Jones is here, I'm keeping my hands warm in my pockets, and lips closed.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

I for one will be 100% behind the team tomorrow night and every game until the end of the season. Now is the time the fans should be turning up and supporting the team. Will be disappointed if we haven't got 25000 there tomorrow night.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:16 pm

Lets av these leeds cunts tomorrow night show them what our team is actually made of and put 4 past them

lately the atmosphere at home games has died down so lets get behind the lads and make sure we put up a hell of a fight we need those 3 points so lets prove were a top class team and win :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:28 pm

The one thing I've noticed about some of the other top sides is they chase the ball down and give us little room to play our natural game.
Yet we always sit back and allow them to play etc.
Well tomorrow this needs to change - we need to raise the tempo and chaso/close down/harrass. I believe the crowd will react to this and help raise the atmosphere.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:48 pm

A win would put us 2nd, we need to kick on from now for the rest of the season, starting tomorrow night, lets get the crowd buzzing, ALL OF US, I'LL BE THERE :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I hope the "SILENT, PART TIMERS" stay the fack away. Be good to see how many turn out for it tomorrow

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:54 pm

Yeh cmon boys lets really get behind the boys tommorow and get 3 points ands get us back up to 2nd where we belong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:57 pm

any team news, i wonder if the beast is going to get a game, is bellers playing, naylor?

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 pm

Forget the troubles. Forget attacking DJ - lets get behind the team.

MY BIG WORRY is that we have beaten them 6 times straight and they are sort od "due", rather like Brizzle were on New Years Day. This could really get our season back on track!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Bollocks to work.....this feels like the biggest game of the season.
Taken 2 days leave, because the club needs us :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 pm

Annis i will give 100% but not 1% more Jones does not deserve it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I have a chest infection (strongbow will medicate it), but I will be roaring all match long, antagonising the stewards and deafening my neighbours at the front of 117 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: