Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anthony Garcia indroduction

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:19 am

welcome tony , where the fk did you get that voice from ? Watched a vid of you on youtube from finland.
Could do with you in the canton next home game. Lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:20 am

Listen PR has invited Garcia, to our Next home game.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:Listen PR has invited Garcia, to our Next home game.

He's the next mystery investor :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I'm from Caerphilly, I can confirm that there is an Opera Singer here called Anthony Garcia, and he is a very big Cardiff City fan too. He sang at Caerphill'ys Megaday concert last year for Velindre hospital (http://www.megaday.net). I remember he mentioned Michael Chopra in his set (honestly). Only problem is he's only about 16 years old, and as far as I'm aware not a multimillionaire. He's a very nice bloke though and a great singer too.

Links

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =448271665

http://www.megaday.net/2009Stuff/antonio.jpg

Thats him :ayatollah:

Feck me thats a young Lee Evans innit :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:Smacks of a wind up.

So, Mr Garcia, where did you study, who did you study under? Which operas have you actually performed in? After all, whilst the dumb media these days claims anybody warbling an aria to be an "opera singer", you have to actually perform in operas to be an opera singer.

In which case there would be some record of that fact on the web if yo0u were indeed a professional opera singer.

Listen it his him and I have spoken to him on the phone and his Father, He is also My Friend on FACEBOOK, Search him if you want.

Not doubting his identity, Annis.

Just I hate the way "Opera singer" is bandied about these days, driven by Simon Cowell and the media... it's incredibly annoying and disrespectful to true opera singers when the likes of Russell Watson, Charlotte Church and Catherine Jenkins are called "Opera singers" when true opera singers get little attention. Equally, far better trained opera singers never make it yet inferior talent get hyped by the media....

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:33 am

nerd wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nerd wrote:Smacks of a wind up.

So, Mr Garcia, where did you study, who did you study under? Which operas have you actually performed in? After all, whilst the dumb media these days claims anybody warbling an aria to be an "opera singer", you have to actually perform in operas to be an opera singer.

In which case there would be some record of that fact on the web if yo0u were indeed a professional opera singer.

Listen it his him and I have spoken to him on the phone and his Father, He is also My Friend on FACEBOOK, Search him if you want.

Not doubting his identity, Annis.

Just I hate the way "Opera singer" is bandied about these days, driven by Simon Cowell and the media... it's incredibly annoying and disrespectful to true opera singers when the likes of Russell Watson, Charlotte Church and Catherine Jenkins are called "Opera singers" when true opera singers get little attention. Equally, far better trained opera singers never make it yet inferior talent get hyped by the media....

I understand, but have you listened to his music, tell me what you think.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:35 am

for his age very good - here speaks a singer :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:40 am

Welcome :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am

So just to sum up...this is the man.... but he's not a millionaire investor.... :idea: :idea:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 am

PR has made his Guest at the NEXT HOME Game,watch the media attentionPR tries to get from it.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 am

Bigbluebird wrote:So just to sum up...this is the man.... but he's not a millionaire investor.... :idea: :idea:

Big Blue, PR hasnt got any big big investor anymore he has only got small investors, thats why PAUL GUY and BORLEY are paying the Tax Bill, LENDING OUR CLUB THE MONEY.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:49 am

He's currently in Edinburgh collaborating with Susan Boyle no doubt :ayatollah: another famous 'opera' singer.

Port Talbot next and Paul Potts

we've had the 3 tenors,ladies and gentleman i give you Boyle,Garcia and Potts

the 3 Tremors

:ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:56 am

blackswan wrote:He's currently in Edinburgh collaborating with Susan Boyle no doubt :ayatollah: another famous 'opera' singer.

the 3 Tremors

The 3 tremors haha

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:57 am

Give the young lad a break ffs, he has had the decency to sign up to this board and we should all make him welcome, he is a guest at our next home game and this is the way he gets treated, show the lad some respect lads please. :oops:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 am

nobby wrote:Give the young lad a break ffs, he has had the decency to sign up to this board and we should all make him welcome, he is a guest at our next home game and this is the way he gets treated, show the lad some respect lads please. :oops:

Well Said Nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
He might be skint.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:05 am

Dear All City Fans

I would like to thank you for your kind words and for the great greetings. I would like to confirm i am a guest at our next home game and i would like every fan to know my dream is your dream for our club. People have watched Cardiff since we were young enough to remember. Let the glory days from the past become our Future!

AG

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:06 am

so i dont smell dung then :lol: :lol:

welcome aboard young man, come and join us in the canton , not the prawn brigade, your career will shoot off

love baz x x

grovvel grovvel

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:Give the young lad a break ffs, he has had the decency to sign up to this board and we should all make him welcome, he is a guest at our next home game and this is the way he gets treated, show the lad some respect lads please. :oops:

Well Sai Nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the lad has'nt lied to anyone! hes who he say's he his! Its not big to belittle him! Enjoy this forum son and all the best for your future!!!!!!!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:04 am

I know Anthony through a concert booking and have spoken to him this morning, I can confirm the following. The posts on the board are from him and he is genuinely interested in helping. He does claim to be able to help, but as "investment help" money as opposed to "buying outright / stake in the club money". He said he has spoken to PR and has been invited as a guest for the Doncaster game. Also he's 20 not 16 (sorry Anthony). He's just a nice guy who loves the City and would like to help if he can.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:27 am

every little bit of help is welcome together we stand strong.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:34 am

blackswan wrote:He's currently in Edinburgh collaborating with Susan Boyle no doubt :ayatollah: another famous 'opera' singer.

the 3 Tremors

paul potts orginated from bristol :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:45 am

Ben wrote:

the 3 Tremors

paul potts orginated from bristol :lol:

but now lives in Port Talbot,which is why i said 'Port Talbot next and Paul Potts'

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:50 am

He is a HUGE Cardiff City Fan, that's good enough for me. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:54 am

Welcome aboard matey, good to hear.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Great to see you getting involved mate. Personally I think you're either a mad man to put money into this club under the current regime and given the current circumstances or you know something we don't with regards interest in the club.

I wish you all the best and whatever the role you play, all you have to do to win the respect and favour of us fans is be truthful and honest.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 pm

Anthony,
Are you going to give us a song at the next home match?

We need some help to get the atmosphere going.

Any song suggestions?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:11 pm

I've actually been doing some investigation work into you Anthony. Some uncomfortable suspicions have arisen from these enquiries...

Which Anthony Garcia are you exactly? I'm sure some will protest you are the Australian musician...

However, you could also be the convicted terrorist...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6149798.stm

Or are you the former WWE wrestler???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Garcia

You have a lot to answer for Mr. Garcia! Whoever you are! :D

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Zabier wrote:I've actually been doing some investigation work into you Anthony. Some uncomfortable suspicions have arisen from these enquiries...

Which Anthony Garcia are you exactly? I'm sure some will protest you are the Australian musician...

However, you could also be the convicted terrorist...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6149798.stm

Or are you the former WWE wrestler???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Garcia

You have a lot to answer for Mr. Garcia! Whoever you are! :D

I am neither anyone of those people.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Whatever. I'm convinced you're the wrestler! :lol: :ayatollah:

If you come to the stadium for the next game can you please powerslam Peter Ridsdale through a table?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:17 pm

Zabier wrote:Whatever. I'm convinced you're the wrestler! :lol: :ayatollah:

If you come to the stadium for the next game can you please powerslam Peter Ridsdale through a table?

I am a classical singer in scotland and i will speak more soon.