Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anthony Garcia indroduction

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:49 am

AG
Last edited by antonio19891927 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Re: Anthony Garcia indroduction

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:57 am

Greetings from the north east of Scotland :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:58 am

PtB wrote:Greetings from the north east of Scotland :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hello good to hear from a scottish fan! season greetings

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:09 am

Welcome to a great Cardiff City website. I love to listen to Opera, please lets us know when your album is available. Good luck in the future, stay well..... :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:12 am

moonmouse wrote:Welcome to a great Cardiff City website. I love to listen to Opera, please lets us know when your album is available. Good luck in the future, stay well..... :ayatollah:

thank you for your kind words i hope to see you all soon i hope.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:20 am

welcome mr garcia

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:29 am

rob wrote:welcome mr garcia

thank you for your greeting Rob can't wait to talk soon. AG

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:30 am

antonio19891927 wrote:

just googled you, cant find anything, have you got a website?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:33 am

antonio19891927 wrote:
moonmouse wrote:Welcome to a great Cardiff City website. I love to listen to Opera, please lets us know when your album is available. Good luck in the future, stay well..... :ayatollah:

Cardiff City is a fantastic football club, let's all hope for brighter days. I have been a supporter for 41 yrs and I hate to see bad times at the city as I'm sure do all the city fans. Not sure what the answer is to our current problems, all I do know is all us fans must all stick together. Hopefully we will make it to the premiership one day, and my dream and dreams of many others will at last be realized.....Cheers :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 am

moonmouse wrote:
antonio19891927 wrote:

Cardiff City is a fantastic football club, let's all hope for brighter days. I have been a supporter for 41 yrs and I hate to see bad times at the city as I'm sure do all the city fans. Not sure what the answer is to our current problems, all I do know is all us fans must all stick together. Hopefully we will make it to the premiership one day, and my dream and dreams of many others will at last be realized.....Cheers :ayatollah:

well said moonmouse, im sure every city fan would agree.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:37 am

moonmouse wrote:
antonio19891927 wrote:

I know the city is a place in all our hearts just still in there and keep the faith and an answer will come among us there is always a sign.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:39 am

rob wrote:
antonio19891927 wrote:

just googled you, cant find anything, have you got a website?

i don't have a website as i have never really needed one maybe soon thou for future projects.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:52 am

cool will look forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:54 am

Where in Scotland are you staying?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 am

Yes get yourself a website, can't hurt can it, only help you. To The Moon Anthony, To the Moon! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:57 am

[quote="rob"]cool will look forward to it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote

all in good time all in good time.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:58 am

moonmouse wrote:Yes get yourself a website, can't hurt can it, only help you. To The Moon Anthony, To the Moon! :ayatollah:

all in good time . AG

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 am

PtB wrote:Where in Scotland are you staying?

I can't really tell you but i am in the South East.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:00 am

That's a fair bit away from the highlands........

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:04 am

PtB wrote:That's a fair bit away from the highlands........

am in Edinburgh the now but live up the highlands on my breaks

Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 am

If this is trying to be an example of the Echo picking up message board stories and running with them, then it could have been better researched.

A millionaire City fan and opera singer who you cant even google, I can even google myself!!

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:03 am

Smacks of a wind up.

So, Mr Garcia, where did you study, who did you study under? Which operas have you actually performed in? After all, whilst the dumb media these days claims anybody warbling an aria to be an "opera singer", you have to actually perform in operas to be an opera singer.

In which case there would be some record of that fact on the web if yo0u were indeed a professional opera singer.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

nerd wrote:Smacks of a wind up.

So, Mr Garcia, where did you study, who did you study under? Which operas have you actually performed in? After all, whilst the dumb media these days claims anybody warbling an aria to be an "opera singer", you have to actually perform in operas to be an opera singer.

In which case there would be some record of that fact on the web if yo0u were indeed a professional opera singer.

i can smell dung here :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:48 am

I'm from Caerphilly, I can confirm that there is an Opera Singer here called Anthony Garcia, and he is a very big Cardiff City fan too. He sang at Caerphill'ys Megaday concert last year for Velindre hospital (www.megaday.net). I remember he mentioned Michael Chopra in his set (honestly). Only problem is he's only about 16 years old, and as far as I'm aware not a multimillionaire. He's a very nice bloke though and a great singer too.

Links

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =448271665

http://www.megaday.net/2009Stuff/antonio.jpg

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:55 am

So not an Opera Singer then having never sang in an Opera. Thanks for clarifying.

Good luck in your career, young man, just please don't represent yourself as something you are not.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:06 am

antonio19891927 wrote:Hello All City followers

My name Is Anthony Garcia i am a opera singer from Caerphilly Currently working on my Worldwide Album. I would like to thank Mr Abraham for letting me to a post on his great website.

I am living in The highlands of Scotland i am wish i could watch the city more then i can but we all work. I am a young lad with a great love and passion for opera and i have the same feeling for city even if i was singing on stage. When Cardiff score a goal and the Cardiff crowd goes wild i feel reborn everytime. I am addicted to that feeling but lately i feel some changes need to be done.

Hope to Speak to you all soon

Anthony Garcia

Welcome Anthony, And Good Luck with your New Album :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:08 am

nerd wrote:So not an Opera Singer then having never sang in an Opera. Thanks for clarifying.

Good luck in your career, young man, just please don't represent yourself as something you are not.

I would doubt the real Anthony Garcia knows anything about this mate ;)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:11 am

Hiya mate! Alright? wrote:I'm from Caerphilly, I can confirm that there is an Opera Singer here called Anthony Garcia, and he is a very big Cardiff City fan too. He sang at Caerphill'ys Megaday concert last year for Velindre hospital (http://www.megaday.net). I remember he mentioned Michael Chopra in his set (honestly). Only problem is he's only about 16 years old, and as far as I'm aware not a multimillionaire. He's a very nice bloke though and a great singer too.

Links

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuse ... =448271665

http://www.megaday.net/2009Stuff/antonio.jpg

Thats him :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

antonio19891927 wrote:Hello All City followers

My name Is Anthony Garcia i am a opera singer from Caerphilly Currently working on my Worldwide Album. I would like to thank Mr Abraham for letting me to a post on his great website.

I am living in The highlands of Scotland i am wish i could watch the city more then i can but we all work. I am a young lad with a great love and passion for opera and i have the same feeling for city even if i was singing on stage. When Cardiff score a goal and the Cardiff crowd goes wild i feel reborn everytime. I am addicted to that feeling but lately i feel some changes need to be done.

Hope to Speak to you all soon

Anthony Garcia

Welcome aboard Anthony. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:18 am

nerd wrote:Smacks of a wind up.

Listen it his him and I have spoken to him on the phone and his Father, He is also My Friend on FACEBOOK, Search him if you want. Doesnt mean he has any Money.