Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Anthony Garcia indroduction

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:21 pm

antonio19891927 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Whatever. I'm convinced you're the wrestler! :lol: :ayatollah:

If you come to the stadium for the next game can you please powerslam Peter Ridsdale through a table?

I am a classical singer in scotland and i will speak more soon.

I think he may have been joking :lol:

Good luck with the meeting etc though, and take anything Ridsdale says with a pinch of salt! ;)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 pm

If you come to the stadium for the next game can you please powerslam Peter Ridsdale through a table?

He has stated who he is and is interested in investing in our club, so why the need to think otherwise.

Ok you may be joking but still i dont think its a good advert to AG that his own fans are taking the piss.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:36 pm

antonio19891927 wrote:Hello All City followers

My name Is Anthony Garcia i am a opera singer from Caerphilly Currently working on my Worldwide Album. I would like to thank Mr Abraham for letting me to a post on his great website.

I am living in The highlands of Scotland i am wish i could watch the city more then i can but we all work. I am a young lad with a great love and passion for opera and i have the same feeling for city even if i was singing on stage. When Cardiff score a goal and the Cardiff crowd goes wild i feel reborn everytime. I am addicted to that feeling but lately i feel some changes need to be done.

Hope to Speak to you all soon

Anthony Garcia

Greeting Anthony from Donegal :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:43 pm

antonio19891927 wrote:
rob wrote: just googled you, cant find anything, have you got a website?

i don't have a website as i have never really needed one maybe soon thou for future projects.

Give me a shout if you do ;) :lol:

THE CLUB NEEDS TWENTY QUID

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Apparently the club only need twenty quid now, because we got one tenner lined up, so we only need two more.

Re: THE CLUB NEEDS TWENTY QUID

Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:41 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Apparently the club only need twenty quid now, because we got one tenner lined up, so we only need two more.

have you ever posted anything sensible? :lol:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Anthony Garcia is being very Genuine and his heart is in the right place.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:02 pm

nobby wrote:

He has stated who he is and is interested in investing in our club, so why the need to think otherwise.

Ok you may be joking but still i dont think its a good advert to AG that his own fans are taking the piss.

I didn't realise that banter was eradicated from this thread. I apologise! I won't joke again.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Zabier wrote:
nobby wrote:

I didn't realise that banter was eradicated from this thread. I apologise! I won't joke again.

Zabier its not a personal dig at you and if it seems so then i apologise, it was meant in general. ;)

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:44 pm

No worries Nobby, no apology needed. I just don't want to curb our socially unacceptable ways! I don't what the clientele is. They should be dragged down to our standards, we shouldn't be lifted to theirs! :D

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:17 pm

Ok you may be joking but still i dont think its a good advert to AG that his own fans are taking the piss.[/quote]

i didn't realise we were his fans ?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:22 pm

rob wrote:Ok you may be joking but still i dont think its a good advert to AG that his own fans are taking the piss.

i didn't realise we were his fans ?[/quote]

Cardiff City Fans, you know what i meant. :oops:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm

nobby wrote:
rob wrote:Ok you may be joking but still i dont think its a good advert to AG that his own fans are taking the piss.

Cardiff City Fans, you know what i meant. :oops:[/quote]

only yanking ya chain nobby. and for the record i agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:26 pm

rob wrote:
nobby wrote:

Cardiff City Fans, you know what i meant. :oops:

only yanking ya chain nobby. and for the record i agree with you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
:lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Just back from work and saw the above and whilst I appreciate any investment at the moment, can we confirm what level of investment you are looking at Anthony? In a previous post it was mentioned as being investment help but thats not what we need is it? What problems can we solve with the level on offer? Not a dig just interested if its TAX bill level or Chopras wages this week? Annis how do you know Anthony? Does this give you any confidence in the future? Also I might be going mad but how does someone manage to type in a latino accent because Anthony managed to and that may be my way into a new relationship on-line!!

Thanks for you efforts Anthony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Look out for the ECHO THIS WEEK, THIS FORUM TOLD YOU FIRST. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:20 pm

best laugh i had in years reading this Garcia kid hes away with the fairies. wot a twonk

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:best laugh i had in years reading this Garcia kid hes away with the fairies. wot a twonk

its a strange one for sure, is he legit? isnt he? annis seems to have faith, only time will tell. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:09 pm

loopy as a fruit cake

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm

rob wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:best laugh i had in years reading this Garcia kid hes away with the fairies. wot a twonk

its a strange one for sure, is he legit? isnt he? annis seems to have faith, only time will tell. :ayatollah:

Only Faith that he loves Our Club, as to Money :?: :?:

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rob wrote:

Only Faith that he loves Our Club, as to Money :?: :?:

Be interesting to see the outcome. :|

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 pm

Dange wrote:Just back from work and saw the above and whilst I appreciate any investment at the moment, can we confirm what level of investment you are looking at Anthony? In a previous post it was mentioned as being investment help but thats not what we need is it? What problems can we solve with the level on offer? Not a dig just interested if its TAX bill level or Chopras wages this week? Annis how do you know Anthony? Does this give you any confidence in the future? Also I might be going mad but how does someone manage to type in a latino accent because Anthony managed to and that may be my way into a new relationship on-line!!

Thanks for you efforts Anthony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I Dont know him, Just on Face Book, texts etc He Says he Loves our Club ?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:31 pm

faith , he he he. it gets better every minute hes not that city fan is he would said he was going to save that non leaugue team went on the pitch presented it only for 3 days later for it to bounce cityman i think he was called Ridsdale disease has certaintly spread

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:34 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:faith , he he he. it gets better every minute hes not that city fan is he would said he was going to save that non leaugue team went on the pitch presented it only for 3 days later for it to bounce cityman i think he was called Ridsdale disease has certaintly spread

Just let the Echo print their story first.