Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Booked flights for newcastle but...........

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:37 pm

I leave thursday morning on the 08:00 ish flight from bristol, The plane kicks off saturday morning to return ............Yeh Yeh the cheaper option, i have to be in check in at 06:30 saturday morning :o after a full days work out on the local razz. Something tells me all day on piss friday and il miss the flight :(

Or will i get up :o go to get on plane and as stinking of intoxication and being a city fan be not allowed on plane?

O.o

Re: Booked flights for newcastle but...........

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:44 pm

NinianSHEEP wrote:I leave thursday morning on the 08:00 ish flight from bristol, The plane kicks off saturday morning to return ............Yeh Yeh the cheaper option, i have to be in check in at 06:30 saturday morning :o after a full days work out on the local razz. Something tells me all day on piss friday and il miss the flight :(

Or will i get up :o go to get on plane and as stinking of intoxication and being a city fan be not allowed on plane?

O.o

:lol:

Cheggers is booking mine tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Booked flights for newcastle but...........

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:I leave thursday morning on the 08:00 ish flight from bristol, The plane kicks off saturday morning to return ............Yeh Yeh the cheaper option, i have to be in check in at 06:30 saturday morning :o after a full days work out on the local razz. Something tells me all day on piss friday and il miss the flight :(

O.o

:lol:

Cheggers is booking mine tom :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If your on the early bird flight mate we'll have to have a cup of tea :ayatollah:

Think i met cheggers at west brom..................Maybe cant help talking to people especially those i see away, same old faces :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: