Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DJ take a long hard look in the mirror

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Having a go at fans for booing when we have team full of highly paid players who never seem to be up for the battle.

I was there Saturday and for large parts of the game the fans were getting behind the team but we looked so shaky at the back especially in the 2nd half that fans were anxoius and thinking oh no here we go again.

We have looked defensively week for most of the season, so my question is why have we got a manager who can't see the blatently obvoius. Rae and Ledley were AWOL again Saturday in the 2nd half and regardless of illness Saturday's performance looked typical of the way we have played at times. They were boo'ed because they were being out muscled yet again and tactically we looked ineffectual.

That Mr Jones is not the fans fault it is the management team and the players ........ Therefore I would suggest that you take a long hard look in the mirror because :

If you get what you want in your struggle for self
And the world makes you king for a day
Then go to the mirror and look at yourself
And see what that man has to say

For it isn't a man's father, mother or wife
Whose judgement upon him must pass
The fellow whose verdict counts most in his life
Is the man staring back from the glass

He's the fellow to please, never mind the rest
For he's with you clear up to the end
And you've passed your most dangerous, difficult test
If the man in the glass is your friend

You can fool the whole world down the pathway of years
And get pats on the back as you pass
But your final reward will be heartache and tears
If you've cheated the man in the glass

Let me tell you Dave Jones I can look into the mirror as fan of Cardiff City and I know that I've been there through thick and thin and always given the team my all, following them all over the Country often to be left disappointed but I can always forgive them if they have given there all but fallen short. The problem I got at the moment is that they take all the money they can get there hands on but just don't seem to give it there all game in game out.

As for Mr Jones, for any manager to blame its paying customers for its problems is managerial suicide and it is this arrogance from those taking out the most and short changing the paying customer that causes the boos, in essence it is down to the clubs leadership in the business world and in team affairs.

So take a long hard look in the mirror and see if your cheating the man in the glass ?

Re: DJ take a long hard look in the mirror

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Well said!

CCFC is a business, the fans are the customers.
If any other business treated their customers the way CCFC treat us, then it would go bankrupt.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm

He also just said on the News, its NOT MY DEBT :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm

good posts :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Yes I agree Baz, EXCELLENT Post :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:46 pm

He's not looking to well from what I saw on the news earlier.

Maybe the pressure is getting to him?