Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hello

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Hello everybody I've only joined today, used to go on ccmb but that is doing my head in with all the abuse against the club, that's all it is on there, this forum looks really good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hello

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 pm

welcome aboard Dai :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:25 pm

Daiccfc wrote:Hello everybody I've only joined today, used to go on ccmb but that is doing my head in with all the abuse against the club, that's all it is on there, this forum looks really good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome on Board Dai, :ayatollah:

Your not the only one to join today and say comments about them.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:25 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keyboard warriors are not tolerated here :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 pm

welcome we have cheered up tonite after poaching harry ramsgates missus, and theres some good jokes flying around too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:welcome we have cheered up tonite after poaching harry ramsgates missus, and theres some good jokes flying around too :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:29 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:welcome we have cheered up tonite after poaching harry ramsgates missus, and theres some good jokes flying around too :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have only just read the one liners :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:

i have only just read the one liners :lol:

good uns there innit :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Daiccfc wrote:Hello everybody I've only joined today, used to go on ccmb but that is doing my head in with all the abuse against the club, that's all it is on there, this forum looks really good :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome aboard. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:07 pm

welcome and be nice :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: