Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

seperation

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:54 pm

well guys i asked you for advice a few weeks ago city,or the wife.some great suggestions .well shes gone and left me,for a month to see if i will change my mind about the amount of games i go to ,cant see it

Re: seperation

Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:56 pm

dibstours wrote:well guys i asked you for advice a few weeks ago city,or the wife.some great suggestions .well shes gone and left me,for a month to see if i will change my mind about the amount of games i go to ,cant see it

Didn't you mention the winding up order on 10th Feb? :lol:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:04 pm

dibstours wrote:well guys i asked you for advice a few weeks ago city,or the wife.some great suggestions .well shes gone and left me,for a month to see if i will change my mind about the amount of games i go to ,cant see it

It all depends how much you want it to work, obviously somethings got to give and at the end of the day only you can make the choice. Its either one or the other, or get her involved with the footie too.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 pm

only a month, u should have pushed for 3 :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 pm

I will be in the same boat if i carry on the amount of hours i spend on here each day.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

nobby wrote:I will be in the same boat if i carry on the amount of hours i spend on here each day.

mee too :lol: sh said me or the AA message board so i replied ''i will help you pack your case after this post'' :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:10 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
nobby wrote:I will be in the same boat if i carry on the amount of hours i spend on here each day.

mee too :lol: sh said me or the AA message board so i replied ''i will help you pack your case after this post'' :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: